Androne

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Update

Follow You - Zephya Lee Seow Shi

Empty handed
I bow before You
Humble myself
I surrender

Lay down my life,
Because I love You
In Your presence
I will sing

Jesus You're my Saviour
Jesus I surrender
I want to sing
To you forevermore
And I will pick up my cross
*And follow You

Acoustic - Zephya
Vocals - Zephya
Electric - Drew
Bass (Played using acoustic guitar) - Drew

The result of a 1-2 hour 'experiment', 1-2 am plus in the morning LOL. There's no rehearsal, no editing, I didnt even know the lyrics, nor the melody, she just came to me, 'eh God gave me a new song' and sang, and I just plucked haha.

Why experiment? Cus her parents are asleep so cant play loud, cant sing loud too. And..I dont have a boomer/Bass amp or a bass guitar with me..so I used the acoustic guit for the bass lol. Simple, desperate, but still okay. Can tell I made a few mistakes, cus I played without chords, or in this case, tabs. This is the first attempt playing the song so yea.

How can 2 person play multiple instruments/singing? Its something called channel split/merge hahaha. Basically jus record one by one..then 'rojak'.

This week's been stoned as usual. Bored and lonely, blablabla. I dont wanna retake my PSOC. O_O. Stupidest course ever, well, to me that is lol. =(

Walking from lakeside to boonlay in e middle of the night is fun. I dont know, maybe because Ive been hurt so much, being alone with nature, with God somehow makes me calm, relaxed, composed and happy. Even though I had a painful abrasion in between my legs again, still managed to walk home. Not because I dont have train, but because of KFC + BBQ = FATS!!!

Service later. SOT graduation, well not like my cg has any SOT members. Even if there were, Id probably be the last to enrol among those around my age anyway. =X

Congrats to all SOT graduates. And..happy birthday Ps Kong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home