Androne

Monday, August 11, 2008

Lovesick


I dont wanna book in.
God I dont wanna leave You and Your presence.
Today's prayer meeting was so awesome, God, I wanna go for every prayer meeting.

Since I came to church, I have never missed cg, I have never missed PM, I have never missed service..Lord, because I love You. No one ever loved me the way You did. No one ever accepted me the way You did. No one touched my heart more than You..

No one cared for me the way You did.
No one talked to me the way You did..

I wanna stay with You, dont wanna go..

The room I sit in, was where we had such intimate moments together.
The room I sit in, was where You saw my tears and groans.
The times I cried like a baby, clinging on to his papa..

I cant bear to let You go. Lord, I dont just wanna encounter you once a week..Lord, I dont want! I cant live like that! Lord, I need You every single day. I wanna encounter You every single moment..

I am who I am today because of You, You have done so much for me. Yet I kept on making You sad and angry. But You kept on forgiving, You kept on loving, You gave me a chance to live, a chance to start over, a chance to breakthrough..even though times I failed, Your hand was always on my shoulder to cheer me on..

Lord, I dont wanna live a day without holding Your hand.

Lord, I miss those days during worship, You would walk by and give me a hi-5.
Lord, I miss those days during worship where you would place Your hand on mine, I would sing and hold hands with You.

Lord, I missed those days you would come up behind me during worship and give me a hug or a kiss. Lord, you filled my every need. In places where I could not find love, You were there. In places where I felt at my lowest, You were always there for me..

Every moment Im alone, I was never alone because You were there.

Lord, let this week be quick. So what if ns is good for me? If I dont have You what's the point!? I can have the richest bank account, I can have the highest educational qualification, or the prettiest wife, yet if I dont have You, what's the point in living? :((

Lord, Im hungry for you..Id rather die than to live one day without You..=((

Im tired of experiencing You just once a week. Back then, I had You with me every single day. Now, so many people are in school, they have classmates and school friends. They get to go home and be with their parents, they get to meet up with friends..

But everyday, Lord Im so lonely inside, with nobody to talk to, nobody to share revelation with, nobody to share my joys and sorrows with. God my heart aches, every week, everyday when Im inside. I cant stop thinking of my cg, my church friends, God I cant stop thinking of You.

Thank You for great people, for great leadership, but Lord, I miss so many people, I miss You the most. =/ Every week I just look forward to book out, when I do my PT and drills, Im lazy, Im not willing..because being far from You makes me sad and emotional..

And Im the only christian inside..God, I dont even have someone whom I can pray or talk about You with. :(( God, I feel so isolated, so far, so distant and left out..Im sure Jesus, in the desert had camels to talk to..Lord, Id rather talk to camels than to be in a place where Im spiritually boxed in..=/

Let me decrease and may You increase..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home