Androne

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Midnight Jog!!! OH YEAH!

It was great. I was like running so fast! HAHA! Its been 2 months since I ran that route. Just now when I ran, it felt like chicken feet LOL!!! And I was just a BIT tired, when I sprint the last few hundred metres haha. =|

Anyway, the most important thing is not my fitness, but what happened after that.

If you've been to my place before ull see a huge drain just downstairs along the roadside where the fitness area is. After cooling down, I sat on one of the benches. It was dark, cool, and quiet. And there, I just sat, stared at the night sky and chatted with God.

Pouring my heart out, and I just sat there and wept in the presence of God. =))

Ive waited 2 months for this day..being alone with God like that..something I really miss, something Ill never take for granted.

I began to think to myself..God has been so good to me. What have I really done for Him? Have I done anything that He could smile at or be proud of.

I know how it feels like to love someone and you get neglected. I could sympathise with God and understand how He must have felt during the times I was quiet and minding my own business..

There's so many things I didnt deserve, but yet He freely gave.
There's so many things He's done for me, I cant imagine what my life would be without Him.

No matter how big life is,
No matter how big your mountains are,
No matter how rocky the waves of your storms are,

God is bigger.

"When You stand, the tall trees and mountains bow,
When You speak, the fiercest of oceans is still.."

(Seowshi was telling me how she liked this song, so I decided to upload the acoustic version here, its a really beautiful song)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home