Androne

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dear God..

God I love You..so madly, so deeply..

Yet so many times Ive grieved you by my actions,
So many times Ive let You down..
So many times Ive neglected You..led my own life..

Yet You set me aside today and touched me during service, gave me an encounter, a touch, an impartation..

God, I wanna be near You every single day, every single moment, every single second..

I dont wanna live one second without You.

God, please draw closer to me, Im not satisfied, God, I want more of You..more of Your anointing, more of Your presence, more of Your love.

This whole week Ive hardly talked to anyone..Im tired, Im feeling lonely, neglected and left out. For some reason, I feel Ive been away too long. Friendships that once were, are now no longer there..

Thank You for touching me today. Thank You for being so good to me, so faithful. Thank You, Abba, for being more than a Father, more than a friend to me.

I just feel as if Ive lost everything, except You..God, thats how I feel right now, I feel so empty and lost. 2 more months seem like an eternity away.

The physicality I go through in camp, is nothing compared to how much I miss You. God, I feel like Im all be myself, like there's no one out there, being lost alone in a jungle..

I kinda lost the feeling of how it feels like to be in a cg..

Yet in that still, quite place of solitude, I have found You..

Help me to love You more,
Help me to serve You more.

Take all of me, in exchange for all of You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home