Androne

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tears of love

Thinking of You made me cry the whole day today.
I kept on listening to this song, I kept on thinking of God, I kept on crying.

I lay on my bed, I looked around my room..this was where my secret place was.
Things I went through that no one else knows, I laid them here before God.
The good times we shared, the experiences and tears..

It was all in my room.

Now that Im inside, Lord, I dont wanna get out. I miss this place..I miss You..
The smell of my tear-soaked bolster and pillow, the floor I knelt on,
The window I stared at every night, waiting for You to come..

Ive never cried so much before..
How can one love someone, he cant even see, so much to feel for Him like that?

This is the God I serve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home