Androne

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sick, Emotions, Thoughts

Well, this week..what can I say about it? I had a bad case of cough which led me to have blood in my throat, thus, when I coughed, my phlegm was blood red.

A case of infection, heatiness, dryness.

No doubt I have water parade in camp, but somehow, my body rejects water, or rather, it doesnt take in much water. I go toilet a lot..and I mean, a LOT!

Tmr will be very rush..cg, PC's baptism, then service. And Im still sick.

And so, back to the story, I went to see the medical officer at the clinic, was assigned to do light duty for the entire week. Sitting on the sidelines, might seem like a relief to people in NS, but to me, it was different, maybe because I have a different spirit. =)

Anyway, I missed out on all the activities, all the fun, all the laughs, the sweat, the running, seeing how my squad mates enjoyed themselves, seeing how closely they bonded together, sharing their stories in bunk together, and there I am, sitting quietly, feeling down and emo, and kinda left out..

When I had that kind of feeling with me cg last time, Id never thought I could feel LEFT OUT, in NS! I mean, who has ever heard of such a thing? Even Natalie smsed me, telling me, how Im the only one she knows who feels this way, when I cant exercise LOL.

What can I say? Im like that, whether you like me for that or not, doesnt really bother me, haha.

Yes, Im different. Im weird or whatever, at least...IM NOT GAY! haha.

Back to my week..

And so yea..its been a rather quiet week for me, everyday living by the sidelines, not talking to anyone, not only because Im emo, but because my throat hurts, everytime I eat, everytime I swallow my saliva, everytime I breathe deeply.

God has never failed to show Himself faithful.

If there's one word to describe Him, its..FAITHFUL.

I just received news that the next intake onwards, after we POP, may NOT be allowed to bring cameraphones..AND..

The next intake, will no longer book out on friday, they might change the standard book out to saturday afternoon. :O

Talk about being in the right place, at the right time, with the right people.

Its been awhile since I had a pretty long post. But who cares? Haha. Its reaching 100,000 in hits! LOL!

Its almost 2 months now. Half of my BMT is more or less, passing by more quickly than I expected. Its really funny how when I go though a tough time, unknowingly, people are sharing their problems with me.

I mean, it has become a lifestyle for me haha..the "Andrew" lifestyle lol.. Encouraging but never encouraged, and so on. But its okay, if no one thanks me, its okay, if no one notices me, its okay, if no one prays for me, as long as I still have Christ living in me, I will still do what Christ will do, and say what Christ will say..and so on..

The best way for you to put a smile on my face is to put a smile on yours. I love being simple. =)

I just want to post this really powerful statement, evan, my first cgl ever said:

She said..

You will never know the depth of your character, until you see how you react under pressure.

What do you do when the going gets tough?

Do you toughen up?
Do you cover it up?
Do you start building walls?

Or do you let God break you?

He who asks for a breakthrough, asks for a period of testing.

If you can have the faith to believe God for great things,
Can you have the faith to receive it?

You can never enjoy a pizza without first baking it.

You want to shine for your family,
You want to shine for your friends,
You want the fragrance of Christ to flow through you..

Will you let God break you today?

When you are weak, He is strong.
His strength is made perfect in weakness.
The way up, is the way down.

Do you know, what do you really want?
Do you know, what are you really asking God for?

If yes, then you have done your best to make the biggest decision of your life.

Now let Him do the rest...

The song says:

Everyday I live I know, You are my God.
I lift my face and look to You, my Lord.
Even when the mountains tremble
And a thousand fall,
I will stand with You,
My Jesus, take my all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home