Androne

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Service + Fellowship

What makes a real man?

A real man is not defined by his role,
A real man is defined by his purpose.

In the world today, many men have great roles...

Family breadwinners, high positioned businessmen, etc. Yet they live an unsatisfied, unhappy life, because they base their manhood on their role, and have lost their vision and purpose.

On the other hand, you can have someone who is ugly, someone who may not be in a high position in the business world, and yet he can live a happy and satisfied life, because that man, even though his vocation, his role is small, he does it to fulfill his purpose.

I suddenly thought..

You can have a good looking person,
You may be handsome, macho, pretty, sexy, and yet...
You live a life that is unsatisfied, always going around in circles,
Thinking you're never good-looking enough.

On the other hand, someone ugly, not as 'well defined' in shape,
He/she lives a happy life. He/she knows his/her purpose and has good self-esteem.

Its not about how good you look,
Its about how good you feel about yourself.

Its about having the faith, that God made you who you are,
You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
Its about having self-esteem and confidence in yourself.

To me, an attractive person is not someone who has the features,
But someone who has the countenance.

Fellowshiped last night with my cg and w460 combined at paya lebar singpost.
The entire day was great, service, fellowship.

My guitar string broke. Haha. But...

I really wanna take this opportunity to thank Seowshi, for replacing the strings, and for being a good steward, more than that, a great friend.

Everytime I meet up with her, without fail, the things we share, our experiences and all, every meet up is always fruitful. Even though its been late at night, really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for always being there, stepping out, taking the time and the effort.

Your perseverance, your dedication, has moved me on to another level. I am who I am today, apart from God who chose an imperfect person like me, its because of you. I really miss spending my nights with you and torance..chilling at mac, the jogging and lameing sessions.

You guys give me strength, you guys give me motivation.

3 more months...3 more months...Ill press on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home