Androne

Monday, June 09, 2008

The day has come. (Final post)

Well, officially this will be the last time Im blogging.

In 1-2 hours time Ill be asleep and when I wake up, I wont be coming online anymore.

So..what can I say? Haha. I dont know too.

Guess this blog will rot? Haha I dont think it will. Maybe? Maybe not.

Just wanna say a special thanks to alicia for dedicating a blog entry to me. =) You will play the guitar one day. =) And you will do so much more than me. Keep going, keep working at it, and the potential thats inside of you, will come out one day. =)

Thanks timo-mo, for a blog dedication too. =D Just wanna say that, its okay, if you feel you've neglected me, we all have neglected someone some point in life.

Deep down, I dont live to be appreciated, I dont live to be served. I live for God's smile. =) And since the day I received my enlistment letter, I knew that you were gonna be the one who will exceed the things I do. You and thad will form the power team of E420.

As a celgrp guitarist and as a connect group leader at the same time, dont ever think ure there to carry double the burden, double the responsibility. But see it this way: You're there to receive double the anointing, double the impartation, double the blessing! And through this period of transition, you will see the celgrp grow, you will see your family getting saved, you will come to your place of transformation! ;)

Thanks thad too, for your advices and encouragement and praying over the phone. =) I will be praying for celgrp revival when Im inside, to make sure I dont get too disconnected haha.

Ps meng once shared, everytime you pray for someone, somehow in the spirit, there is a connection, a drawing a closeness, and when you finally meet the person, the person can tell. Really cool stuffs, it was AFV lesson I think.

Above all, pray for the right people. =)

To everyone..

Love you all.
Miss you all.
See ya all.

Byebye.

*Hugs and kisses.

Good times, bad times, You are the God of my forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home