Androne

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Ministry

Ministry was great. Serving God is never tiring.

It isnt, it shouldnt be.
To love is to serve.

Jesus is the ultimate example.

CG later, and service. Back to today,

I was literally standing since 2pm lol. Standing and walking around. Thanks amelia for helping out haha..even though its only one room. And Ngai Kay, you did great too.

Almost every week, its like we have more and more SOTs coming in lol..teaching people and getting to meet new people from overseas who have come for our bible school, and chatting with them, its just such an eye-opening experience for me,

Im tired and worn out. My emotions have been getting the best of me lately, because of things that are happening.

Im glad Im fine today. Ill most likely be posting sermon notes later in the afternoon or evening.

As I took my train ride home, this song kept on ringing in my head. I just thought of something...

People say:
"You go to church every week, and almost every week you're serving, how do you survive?"

Well..I say this:
"You dont go to church, you're unplugged, how do you survive?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home