Androne

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jogging, Pissed, Close your browser NOW.

Grr..so mad. Ive been running like crazy, exercising like more than the ORD people, and I still look so GDmn same! I cant stand it!

My hands..WTH. People 'grip' the pull up bar, I 'hook' the pull up bar. O_O WHY!?! Because my hands cant fully grip the bar! "Huh?" Because they're frigging small! -.-

How do people do pull ups?

They jump.
They grip.
They pull...using their arm muscles.

Me?

I jump.
I hook.
I slip.
I drop.

WTH!?!

I just cant grip the GDmn bar! Even if I do grip them, I'll be using my fingers and my palm/wrist muscles to pull. WHY? Because they always slip.

Ohhhhh..but how do the short people with small hands do it?

Its because they're small! For someone my size, to have hands THAT size, is just ridiculous.

Im damn pissed. You look at some people, they dont exercise, they keep fit. And here I am, sweating my butt off at least twice a week, and after one frigging month, I still look the same! GRAAAH!

I wish I could just f-word my way through this entry, but I know some 'retarded' people are gonna make a whole list of crappy comments and 'feedback' like, "Ohhh you must luuurrrrrve, its all about lurrrrrrve mannn...". O_O

I dont get it, why do you wanna feedback in the first place!?! Does my back have a mouth for you to feed!?!

But seriously, there are lots of f-words in my mind right now, so pissed, I cant take it! And what about next week? Whole week..GONE! Poof! Just like that.

Serving later. Thank GOD my fingers are big enough to press buttons!

Sorry, its 2.40am, my most 'redundant' posts are all posted after 2am, after midnight. When Im at my most 'insane'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home