Androne

Friday, May 30, 2008

Video, Rants (Weird dressers, smokers), Games

Another funny video Torance showed me during guitar lesson haha.

Yesterday while I was jogging I noticed something, girls tend to wear a lot during the day and wear very little at night? O_O Im not saying all do, but there are a few weird handful. I dont get it. Whats so hot about the moon and whats so cold about the sun? ^.O

And as seen in most real life scenarios..people who dress like that, sometimes, are the very same people who like to say, "We can wear what we want, it doesnt mean you can be tempted wat!"

Well..let me say this..such people are born with no brains and common sense.

Its like you, queueing for the toilet.
And then a bangala comes by.
Then when you wanna use the toilet, he stops you and shoves you aside,
He then knocks you down and punches you in the face, saying:

"I constructed the toilet, it doesnt mean you can use what!"

Hello? Where are your brains? Your left brain go to your left breast and your right brain go to your right breast isit?

Or are your brains on your butt? Cus it looks like a brain too, big and round, with a 'line of division'. O_O. If you're not that kind of people, you can ignore my nonsense, otherwise..

Please..you may think you evolved from monkeys..

You may look like one,
Smell like one,
Or even behave and think like one,
But please, you're not.

Start embracing your humanity and start using your brains for goodness sake!

Speaking of people with 'weird' dressing...

Just now I was ta-paoing food home, and I was at the traffic junction, out in the hot sun, waiting for the green light. Then I saw this schoolgirl, looking like a total eskimo.

She was wearing a sweater jacket, inside is her school uniform, then inside somemore is the school t-shirt. I guess, she's probably wearing her PE shorts INSIDE her skirt too. God knows, she might even be wearing another layer underneath, a bikini, or something..O_O

Seriously...

ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE!?!

You think this is the discovery channel!?! Then again, whats so cold about the sun, and whats so hot about the moon? And people who wear like that complain how hot the weather is.

"Ohhhhh my make-up, ohhhhh my mascara, ohhhh my, ohhhhh, ohhhh, ohhhhh..."

You having orgasm isit!?!

Gosh, have you lost your frigging mind? Or..maybe...

You never had one in the first place? O_O

I think NS should be compulsory for girls, since they can handle it so well.

And..its not just the girls. Even guys! Wear school uniform, then wear jacket, out in the frigging hot sun. Okay, at least guys are not so 'overly-dramatic', they wear lesser layers. But still, if you wanna look cool, if you think its such a great fashion sense..

Then let me say this,

The only fashion sense I see..is the Ah Ming Fashion! Yes, the fashion of monkeys!

*Woo-hoohoo! Waaa-haahaaaheehee! *Scratch Armpits!

You look like a total clown, and a total retard for crying out loud.

Next,

Has anyone ever encountered people who smoke 'over-dramatically' as well? Im fine with people who smoke, I have friends who do and they're nice people.

But..people who stand in a corner, puffs the cigarette and they start blowing at people. Yeah, 'blowing' people, that sounds so wrong. But anyway...

So, these guys are standing there, cross-legged, AH KUA AH!?! *Arms folded. Then when people walk past, they 'blow' at them. You think that looks cool?

Let me tell you, you look like a frigging gay!

Have you seen their face when they do that? Some are even more extreme. I just cant help laughing at their pathetic face. When they 'blow' at people, they have this "Kiss me!" look on their face. And they really blow as if they are kissing the person (just look at their lips), even if its a lao ah pek!

And its a guy blowing the smoke!

So what? Now your sexual orientation is screwed too? Oh please!

And..

There are those, when they blow the smoke, they look as if:

"Ooooooh, help me, my ka cheng got traffic jam, my pang sai cannot come out.."

They look seriously constipated.

One last thing..hahaha..

You know when after the smoke, instead of throwing away the cigarette, there are those who like to 'flick' their cigarettes (or 'tap' their cigarettes)? Please. That flicking action is so ah kua.

(Again..I have nothing against homosexuals. I have good friends who are 'different'. I just love to talk about people who wants free publicity and attention.)

You know how when a male homosexual bends/waves his fingers in a feminine fashion? Well, some people after smoking, love to show a bit of feminity on their 'flicking/tapping fingers'.

Ohh yes..you look soooo sexy..O_O.

The only people I know, who move their fingers like that, are ladies....
When they're going for manicure. O_O

Some people just need to go back to primary school,
And study Hao Gong Ming. O.O

New games Ive downloaded haha. Pretty cool suspense, mild horror games. Where you're trapped all alone in an abandoned mine or cave. Nothing to do with ghosts really, just wild creatures like dogs, spiders and giant rock worms, that grow under the ground.

The physics are really cool, you can pick up objects, turn them around, stack them, etc. And the user interaction is really good too. To open doors, you have to click with your mouse, and drag your mouse, as if you are really opening the door, same with swinging tools like hammers, axes, etc. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home