Androne

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Guitaring

Now I have a total of 7 guitar students.

Each week Im teaching to at least 5 people, and for free.

People think Im crazy,
People think Im too 'overexaggerated',

But I think its great to have a dream while you are yet young.

When I had that same dream 2 years ago,
I had no one to teach me, no one to guide me.

Only after I became cgg that it was Pow Wee who came and rose me up.

I had to learn my own chords,
Strum my own rhythms,
And exercise my own technique.

Didnt know what was right, what was wrong.

Words alone, cannot express..

God is not looking for those who qualify for Him,
God is looking for those who LOVE Him.

So what if you've let Him down?
So what if you've let people down?
So what if you're worn out or dead?

Rise up, take your mat, and walk!

*Links updated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home