Androne

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Survey from Zoe's blog

1. Beer: Bear.

2. McDonald's: Fillet-O-Fish

3. Relationships: Nil

4. Purple: Cupboard

5. Power Rangers: Brown Ranger. *Its morphin time! *KA-BANG! "Wild Boar! Heeyah! *Oink!"

6. Weed: I dont have a garden.

7. Steroids: How bout stereo?

8. Cartoons: Car toons

9. The President: Sang Nila Utama

I...

1)...am obsessed with: blogging

2)...can't live without: God. Yeah! And of course, my guitar wife.

3)...am proud of: my lameness

4)...really need to: sleep

5)...don't get why: people dont laugh at my jokes :(

6)...relax by: gaming

7)...am excited about: getting excited. Oh no, that sounds wrong.

My...

1)...fridge usually contains: more smaller fridges

2)...teenage years were: hilarious

3)...family is: great

4)...biggest regret: Hmm regrets, nah, I dont live in regrets. I have a purpose.

)...friends don't understand why: Im so irritating

6)...attitude to exercise: Sanity

8 random facts about myself :

1. I am random

2. I can be really random

3. I am lame

4. I can be lamer

5. I am quiet

6. I dont like going out or meeting people.

7. For some reason, I understand and relate to people really easily

8. I am imperfect

Continuation:

1. who is your all time inspiration? - Rev Kong Hee

2. have you had a crush on me? - naaaaani? lol. we never met.

3. if you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you and why?

- Timothy - He's one of my closest friend, bro and helper.
- Torance - His blog is inspiring and genuine, he's a great laugh too. I mean, he can make people laugh too =/ OOPS.
- Shing - Her entries are always about God and the Holy Spirit. Full of revelations.

4. place that you wanna go to the most? - My bed..Its 3am.

5. if you have one dream to come true, what would it be? - To be able to give every friend 1,000,000 US dollars as a blessing.

6. do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? - Ive even seen double rainbows. O_O

7. what are you afraid to lose the most now? - Monopoly. Nah, Im kidding, I didnt misread the question.

8. if you win $1, what would you do? - Photoshop it and add 6 more zeros to it. (1,000,000) OH YEAH!

9. if you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him or her? - If the person is someone I love, and she's a close friend to me, yeah.

Relationship is nothing without the basis of friendship.

10. list out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.- Er, who? Many people tagged me. Oh lets see..Lookie here, the last tag was made by Androne. Hmm, 3 good points about Androne?

Lame, Crappy, Insane. Bahaha.

11. what are the requirements that you wish for your other half?

Genuine love for God
Genuine love for people
SMILE! Even if your teeth is ugly. =)) You will still look beautiul.

12. which type of person do you hate the most? - Dont know, I dont really hate anyone.

13. highlight of the week? - *Searches room for highlighter pen.

14. if you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or keep quiet? - I would first admit them. If others find it out, I will listen, only to people whom Im close to; people who know me inside out.

Just because I look like a guy, do you even think Im really a guy? Hmm.

15. what do you think is the most important thing in your life? - God

16. are you a shopaholic? - nope. but i am a gamerholic.

17. what's on your mind right now? - Blood cells, brain cells, nerve cells...*Zeee-monster

18. if you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change? - To be more proactive.

19. what's the last shocking thing that you seen or heard? - the photo on my previous blog entry.

20. what's bothering you lately? - my fitness

I tag......

1) Someone

2) Anyone

3) Everyone!

To take this quiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home