Androne

Friday, May 16, 2008

Guitar lesson? Encounters, Divine appointments.

This is something I have to blog about. =)

Well basically, its so strange.

1. Xiaoshi, for some reason ended late.
2. Karwen, for some reason wanted to join me and shi. But then felt like sleeping. But then again somehow, managed to join us.
3. For some reason, Im tired, sleepy, had to wake up like 6-7am, but somehow, there's this feeling inside, wait for shi to end, wait for her to finish meeting with her cgl.

My eyes were closing, but something deep down said, wait, wait, wait...

And so I waited, karwen also waited.

At 12am, both of us departed from home and met up downstairs. Walked to xiaoshi's house. Met amber and tor, and tor started crapping and going high LOL. Everyone was just lame haha.

Its very hard to find people to crap and lame with.

Most of the time, whenever I lame, people would just roll their eyes, ignore me or think im weird. Well, maybe thats why I feel comfortable with tor and amber and the rest of the JW gang haha.

Tor damn funny la haha..say dunno what Amber loves to 'adopt' other cg's members and send away her own hahaha..lame la. LOL.

Cus we were at Shell station, and shi was thirsty or hungry or something. Okay, I admit, the "Drink petrol lor" thing wasnt funny at all lol.

And so, its probably 1245am or 1am now. We started guitaring at this empty playground below seowshi's block. We started out by my playing some random songs, being TOTALLY random, like..suddenly a random cold joke will come out.

Or ill start acting like Retard Genesis, sudden kill actions/facial expressions, etc..

Then I started teaching on string muting, a few transition techniques, etc. Went through the songs shi has to play for cg later. After going through it was prob 2am already.

Everyone was literally drifting in the air, eyes closing, even for me, I also dunno what im playing also haha. The funny thing is, you have 3 sleepy people. And yet NONE of them is moving off. We just sat there and stoned, as if waiting for something to happen..and IT REALLY DID!

You have no idea how amazing God is!

We ended up having a prayer meeting! I dont know how, I dont know why. Its like, "Andrew, why dont you try starting a mini prayer session? Get everyone to pray."

I was like.."haaaaaaaaar...*squints eyes...you sure anot...this is public place, very weird leh... so random leh..." and deep down, God just said one thing and I replied so many things lol..thats how 'dazed' I was.

And so we started praying and presence of God came OMG!

I prayed until I teared. Just like that..20-30minutes have passed. I didnt wanna stop, but somehow, there was this nudging inside of me, HS was asking me to slowly end the PM.

And true enough, shi's dad called/smsed. So we left. What an experience. A bunch of people, who have never prayed with each other before, suddenly coming together and stirred up the atmosphere. I was like, 'whoa, like that also can ah..LOL'.

It was just awesome. None of us prepared for this, not even me. It was indeed a divine appointment.

Talking about divine appointment, back home, its 4am, I had a friend who msged me on msn for some songs, for some reason the person stayed online.

I mean, who will be online at such a time?

And so..this friend started sharing a problem, and I was just moved to speak a word and I just did, I was tired, sleepy and had the "Okay lor, anything you want" attitude. =/ Presence of God came and my friend was touched to tears. And it was just an encounter, a kairos moment.

I didnt know what was going on, what the person is going through, but what the person said really reminded me, God doesnt call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God doesnt use the able, He uses the available.

I really had nothing to say. Once again, I thought, "Wa..like that also can ah..". God is just so amazing, who in the world will wait till 4am for something to happen? Which group of people would wait until 3am for something to happen?

Today was a day of divine appointments.

All in all..tonight was fun and exciting, now I have a motivation to pray every night haha. I mean, for myself, its hard to find people to pray with, and prob the reason why the breakthrough is slow is because we try to pray with our own effort, and praying alone.

And its amazing, we really need the power of 2s and 3s.

I think tonight sparked forth a new thing. Haha..midnight prayer group. (MPG! LOL!)

Lets do this again. :) Then again, its up to God and His timing =)

Okay gotta sleep. Gotta wake up 2hrs later to send ahgong to SGH. Itll be a miracle I survive tmr and ahgong accepts Christ because of another divine appointment haha. And then itll be another miracle if I got the time and energy to meet seowshi again to pass her my wife.

LOL.

She was saying, she think she has emotional attachment to my wife already. =/ Oh noooooooo, LOL! Haha. And my electric guitar is attached to Alicia gosh. Teaching guitar is as good as selling my guitars away! LOL! choy choy! =/

Alvin from Dennis' cg came today, my bro taught him :) Hahahha..my house is becoming a guitar school! omgosh haha.

Not only will my bedroom be the 'Upper Room' for my cg members, its gonna turn into a guitar school! LOL. Free of charge. Okay, maybe I shldnt say that, cus I see more people swarming to me. Now Alicia's cg guitarist wants to learn from me =/. He's going for BV audition this week or next week? haha.

Help me wish him all the best, even though I dont know him haha.

Alvin's a nice guy to talk with. He, my bro and me were jamming in my bro's room haha. Acoustic, bass, electric haha. And..HE WATCHES BLEACH TOO! =PPP

Okay, SLEEP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home