Androne

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

3hr guitar lesson OMG lol, Facebook, Outs

Alicia came over just now. THREE HOURS lol..goodness gracious me.

After the 1st 2 hours I was already getting distracted, you still can sit there and practice wow. Miracle haha. Somebody learnt 2 strumming techniques, 4 chords, a little string muting, and some theory for a FRESHIE!

Installed Operation Flashpoint Game of the Year Edition.

Its an army simulator, its fun though, a pretty old classic all-time favourite. Some missions you really have to travel a lot! Its realtime so yea. Recon missions, you can just spend that 30minutes travelling, scouting one entire forest and then going back to town in the same jeep. omg.

Draggy and boring, I was hoping for some enemy recon squad to show up or something. haha. But other than that..when its action time, some crossfires can get really tough and its hard to manage a team at the same time. :o

Old primary school friends are popping all of a sudden, out of nowhere on my facebook lol. I got a class photo when I was in pri2, or 3 or something, cant even remember haha. Some people in my class I dont even know, I look at the name and I go.."Huh? Got such person one ah?" lol.

Someone say I still as corny as ever..well, what do you expect..corn seeds grow into more corns haha.

I must say, I walked in and out of my house like nobody's business today.

1st: For napfa.

2nd: Met seowshi at MRT to claim back my wife for evening lesson. Bumped into stella at the 154 bus queue. Shi was with her sis. Hahahaha gotcha! That time on the bus she and karyie keep on making fun of me and laughing at me..hump! You die! LOL. JK.

3rd: Went to pick up Alicia.

4th: Sent Alicia off to JP then to MRT.

I think I lost weight. =/ Anyway, dozed off just now, gonna jog later (make that 5 trips in and out of my house). Yea Im crazy. Always have, always will be. =/

This song is nice. Thad would certainly be interested to know, Ive found a hillsong playlist with lots of the newer songs in acoustic. =)

Here's a funny chat between me, Zhijia and Chooch on my pri sch facebook photo that was just uploaded a few days ago by Daniel Goh haha.

Zhijia: lol, andrew you are still so corny, remember that i was always hanging out with you at that time, haha

Andrew: hahahaha...okay la...now must deal with world hunger so must plant more cornfields..

Chooch: wow andrew.. ur so corny ~ guess i'm a-maze then ~ so lets go deal the world hunger issue together =)

Those were the days. =) *Missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home