Androne

Monday, May 19, 2008

Short update

I forgot to blog, yesterday had guitar lesson with Alicia and her cgg, Thomas, forgot name haha. After that went jogging. Later might be going again.

Spent 250 bucks today at Peninsula lol..my electric multieffects (It may not be the best, but I love it!), a one-pin acoustic strap and an extendable cable.

My uncle blessed me with 450 bucks in advance for my 21st birthday. Cus I most prob wont be celebrating cus Ill be in camp. Its okay. Ill just spend it doing my QT with God. =)

Went to airport this morning to have lunch with mum who just came back from Cambodia. I miss hidden staff canteen's food. Everything there is nice :O

Then went to adam's house to take timo's guitar. Adam gave me and John a lift haha. He dropped me off at city hall then dropped his bro off at Bugis or something, then he went to vivo.

Met thad after that to 'shop' and had a quick bite at Funan Mac.

Lets see if I have energy after Iron Man to jog =/ haha. Meeting eugene later for movie, with timo and thad, all of us were like..when Iron Man?!? HAHA. Eugene just reached singapore. Coolness.

Will blog again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home