Androne

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Prank Calls

To the girl who gave me 5 missed prank calls without a number.

Dont ask me how I know you're a girl. I can stalk too.

You must be really pathetic not to know...
That I dont answer private/unknown/null/home numbers.

If I do, just prepared for lots of words.

I am alive. So if you wanna prank call me. Whoever it is, Im gonna reply.

Why? Because I am an accountable person.
You just have to learn to deal with me, thats all.

And dont make innocent people around you, do your dirty work.

If you know me personally, I can be your best friend.
If you dont know me, then Im just gonna treat you like a stranger.

Nothing much to think about.
Its common sense and human instinct.

Im a boring and serious person (Im not a 'fun' person), thus, Im seriously boring.
So avoid me like the plague.

And yes, I am a lame person.
I can be so lame that people hate me because anything can be a lame joke.

Maybe its because Im sitting down, thats why Im lame. (Cus Im not walking)

"Hey mate!"
"No Im not your mate. (Im single)".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home