Androne

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Service, Fellowship, E420

Service was great! Robb Thompson! Haha.

Okay, I was informed that after I spent 10 bucks to get my O level cert replacement, that my original was found! O_O Okay. LOL.

After service had zone debrief and our 'final cheer'. Took a group photo.

Had dinner cum fellowship at 18 Chefs @ East Point, Simei.

Just wanna say, thanks to each and everyone of you for celebrating my 21st, thanks for making my last fellowship memorable. I may not have a great party (because Ill be in camp), but spending my 21st with the 10 of you means all the world to me, to me, its more than enough.


To Adam (Lame King):

Thanks for being a great leader, a great friend, thanks for being Jesus in my life. Through you, Ive learnt a lot, Ive grown a lot, I am who I am today, is because of you. The sacrifices you've made, the discipleships, the personal talks. Every seed you've sown in my life, has bore fruit. Nothing is wasted, nothing is in vain.

One thing I will miss: Your discipleships, your preaching, your company, your lame jokes and your love and encouragements.


To Thaddeus (Madam Chew LOL):

More than a friend, more than a brother. If you wanna talk about being open, you've seen everything about me, my ups, my downs, my nonsense, and my lameness at its most extreme haha. You once told me you've learnt a lot from me, but I too, have learnt a lot from you. Despite your own issues, thanks for being the one who listens, the one who cares, and the one who motivates.

One thing I will miss: Your nonsense, your 'scoldings', the way you challenge me everytime, the times spent talking crap and guitaring, your jokes. Haha. I will certainly miss the times we exchanged revelations and experiences.


To Timo-mo (Father Timothy =p):

Someone who perseveres, someone who never fails to avail himself. You too have seen my ups and downs, you saw me for who I am, that without God, I really am 'nothing'. You saw my extreme side too, it just simply shows how much I needed God, how much I relied on Him.

That behind face of respect, admiration and inspiration, lies someone totally broken, someone totally surrendered. Thanks for being someone to talk to, someone who's always there. When Im away for 1-2 weeks, I know I can count on you to carry the baton, to rise up like never before, and I believe you will see change in the celgrp, change in our connect group even though one member isnt there for the time being.

God's grace is sufficient for you. Be it in guitar, being a CGC, if God asks you to do something, you can be assured you CAN do it. Because He wont ask you to do something that you cant do. =)

A true father indeed.

One thing I will miss: Your advices, your company, your encouragements, and your discipleship. Even though your words are gentle, yet they carry so much power and conviction. Will miss your 'screw loose' times too haha.


To Pamela (Queen Ah Ma):

Thanks for always being a great testimony, a great company and a great sister. Someone who never fails to convict me haha. Someone who always bring life into the cg, always getting excited over the smallest things haha. Next to thad, you're the next person Ive known the longest in the celgrp; since day 1.

One thing I will miss: Your 'scoldings' and your sillyness that never fails to bring a smile haha. Though at times there will be unfortunate 'incidents', yet through it all, my capacity is enlarged and strengthened because of you.


To Elaine (Doraemoness LOL):

Thanks for always being the smile and the joy of the celgrp. Your gentleness, your cheerful attitude, is something I wanna have. The testimonies you share, everyone of them, really blessed me.

One thing I will miss: Your smile, your joy, and your awesome, power-packed testimonies, as well as some of your lame jokes that freezes me haha.


To Tricia (Bimbo Auyong):

A great person to talk to and to hang out and fellowship with. You did a great job as team IC for LOUD camp! =) In the midst of crisis you stood firm and kept on believing. Someone whos dramatic actions never fail to bring a smile or a laugh. haha.

One thing I will miss: Your dramas LOL.


To Pohchoo (Dua Poh Zua):

Someone who always take the initiative. You've sacrificed a lot and I appreciate everything you've done for the cg, the big things, the little things, the plannings. Though all of us have our imperfections, but its our imperfections that makes the cg perfect. Someone who never fails to speak your heart and challenge the people.

One thing I will miss: Your roars. Haha. As well as the times of craziness.


To Jolene (Cheery Dwarf):

Someone who listens, always there, always trusting, always open, always helping. You are the joy of the celgrp, even though times when you had your own issues, yet you are there, you kept on pressing, kept on believing. Someone who goes the extra mile. Thanks for being there in times of need.

One thing I will miss: Your smile and laughs. Your craziness and jokes. Your listening ear.


To Thomas (Da Lao Ban):

Someone who always, always, always speak your mind haha. Direct, reassuring, creative and innovative. He's the brain of the celgrp. You want ideas, go to him. You want opinions, he gives the best opinions. His words, his testimonies and sharings, can change your life inside out. Yet at the same time, he's always there to brighten the cg.

One thing I will miss: Your ideas, experiences, sharings. And also, your lameness LOL.


To the rest of the cg whom I have a relationship with:
Lizhen, Joycelyn, Ryman, Khanh, Sebas:


You guys are the best friends and 'family members' anyone could ever have. Knowing you guys have always been a blessing to me. For those who are new like Ryman and Khanh, seeing you in the cg alone, is an encouragement to me. Your company, is one of those that really blesses me. Always bringing smiles and laughter.

More than just the joy that comes from God, E420 is the reason I smile. You guys will change and grow, so will I. I wont know how the celgrp will be 2 weeks from now, and you wont know how Ill be like 2 weeks from now. =)

May God surprise us all.


To a few special individuals:

Wyelin:

Even though its kinda strange how we actually got to know each other, its really by God that 2 total strangers can open up, share and click so easily. When Im at my wits end, you were there, for some reason. Though you may be young, never despise your youth. Everything starts small, and I believe, your seed will grow.

I may be away for 1-2 weeks, during this period, be strong, keep going, keep loving. Never let anyone tell you you cant do it. =)

Torance, Karwen, Amber, Alicia:

Its kinda strange how I got to meet you guys. Yet I know through it all God has a purpose. Ive learnt alot from your individual celgrps, just being there at a point in time to help to serve. Your company, gave me the extra boost. When Im feeling down, I know you guys are the bunch of people I can turn to. Its a guarantee, that I will feel better, that I will cheer up, that I will laugh haha.

Even though you guys are just starting to see my LQ, its ok LOL. There's more to come. Knowing you guys is really a blessing in my life. Just being there, is more than enough. More than just wanting to know you guys more, thanks for being a crazy bunch of people. haha.

Seowshi:

Fellow cg guitarist haha and a great student. Both of us, in a way share similar experiences, the same passion, the same dream, the ups and downs. Even though you were sent to learn from me, haha, I must say I have learnt a lot from you too. There were some things I go through that you didnt, there were some things you went through that I didnt.

Always exchanging experiences, and sharing our stories, really encourages me, really inspires me, and exposes me to life that is bigger than myself. I will never forget the small gathering we had late at night, every moment is a blessing, every moment was a God moment. I really treasure the listening ears, you left an impact in my life. You became part of me, a turning point in my life.

If it werent for what you said that night, I wouldve given up, I wouldnt be here. Even at times you feel unappreciated, or undeserving, or discouraged, I will say that you are a person of destiny and I am proud of you for always getting back on your feet.

Though I will be away for 1-2 weeks, though I will be passing on my wife to you, keep growing, keep smiling, keep being Jesus in your celgrp. As long as God has not given up on you, never say die, never say no, never say quit. =)

Your life my have changed, your problems may be different each time, yet God remains the same. As long as He's the same, you know there is nothing you cannot do. =)


To my family:

You may look around and think how fortunate others are, but no, to me, Id rather have you than anyone else! Words alone cannot express my gratitude. Thanks for being there, for leaving a deep mark in my life.


Most importantly:

Jesus, I will miss you. The times You were always there. And I know You will continue to be, because Your word says so. The times I cried to you alone in my room, those nights jogging and chatting and praying, thanks for making me more and more like You.

You mean everything to me. One thing I will miss, is the secret place, but I will do my best to have my secret place, even in camp. Lets shake the camp together for the glory of God! You have been the BEST friend one could ever have.

When I go in, show me more and more of You everyday. Let me be the person of the greater works. I am still willing to be Your servant, I may not have much, but You can always count on me, whether Im happy or sad, nothing matters more, than being in Your presence, doing Your will. Lets go in there and take the promised land.

May You be shown and glorified. Break every heart of stone and turn it into a heart of flesh. Show Yourself strong. And these 2 years of my life, will be one of the the greatest moments in my life. More than just the fun, the activities, Jesus, its literally our honeymoon together, being in an environment where all I have is You.

Lord, this song is for You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home