Androne

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

LOUD Camp, Ahgong


Camp's great and phenomenal. Today is day: 2/3

Its not just about the fun, or the excitement, but its really about God and about meeting new people. I, in particular liked the night time sharing session. I think its really eye-opening, it really bonds people closer together.

Also, not bad, we got an aircon room lol.

And Alvin's station on visualisation exercises really amazed me, cus, I saw the vision, right to the exact details! LOL. woot. I saw what I was wearing, what I was carrying and who I was talking to, 5 years, 10 years down the road! :O

It felt like ure being hypnotised, but yet, in a good way. Seeing yourself 5 years down the road, 10 years down the road. Really amazing stuff, first time doing a visualisation exercise lol.

Today's morning devotion was definitely a breakthrough, and it poured! Cooling! XD

Went to visit ahgong just now, tmr guitar lesson and then chionging back to sembawang. (Thats how I managed to blog btw)

Countdown to enlistment:

5 days.

Emma's going in the day after the camp. Jia you bro! You can do it! Maybe you can help my team member establish his dream: Tekong Harvest Church hahahaha OWNED! Go and rock the house (erm, I mean camp) down bro! LOL

I just wanna leave behind a really short message to those going through a tough time:

God is tougher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home