Androne

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Celgrp, Service, Randoms

Celgrp was great today, Tim, you did well. Im kinda surprised Wayne ended 1pm on the dot haha. Just in time for me to go for service. So after cg, rushed down to JW. I went alone of course. Sat at 3rd row from the center of the stage in front - Im just one person, whats so difficult about getting front row seats? lol.

Well, there was a miscommunication between the ushers I think.

I was supposed to sit one row behind, usher assigned me there 'cause she told me there was an empty seat, even though the seat had like, a lady's bag? O_O

So when PnW ended, and everyone had to sit down, the members in the row told me that my seat belonged to a choir member. So...now what? What do ushers do in this kind of scenario where I had to stand and attract the attention of the entire hall who is sitting down?

And members, its YOUR responsibility to let the usher know if there are choir members, the exact numbers, etc. Take initiative, like ps said, dont be a consumer christian! And ushers, dont neglect basic communication. Who knows? Maybe someone was allocated to that row the same time as me? Just that the other person, came in from the other end of the row?

And so..after awhile, they finally realised, "Oh theres a seat in front.." and so I moved up. I wasnt pissed or anything, I knew they were doing their best to serve the people, and Im thankful for that, but please do not neglect the little details.

And you know what? It was a child from childrens church that actually bothered to tell me, "Sorry excuse me, but that seat belongs to my mummy, she's in the choir, on the stage."

That came from the mouth of a 8-10 year old.

Indeed God uses the little things to put to shame the things which are mighty. If you dont wanna take initiative to serve, to avail yourself, to be involved, a participator and not just a spectator, God can always find someone else.

He's not looking for talented people.
He's looking for the available.

Service was good. Looks like I wont be blogging the notes today. Gotta pray later. 21-day prayer chain starts today. LOUD camp is a few hours from now. And I still have to go jogging later. Ill prob end up having 3-hours of sleep.

Sometimes, I would go for a jog, and then after that, walk around the empty park/street, to pray. I can pray as loud as I want, in tongues, and nobody would be around. It kinda gives me the freedom and the boldness to really pray and engage God.

Thats why sometimes my jogging session will take about 1.5hours - 2 hours at times. Not because I run slow, but because I like walking at night, by the roadside, all by myself, enjoying the night breeze, the quietness and just being in a place of solitude.

Anyone can join me if you find it hard to pray at home. I will make sure you pray a storm! ;) Haha.

Praying in 2s and 3s is better too. =)

After service went to JP KFC to meet cg. Ate there, laughed at ryman then went home lol.

Incoming rant alert! =P (R21)

Im a very nice person, haha when this thing happened I just sat there and smiled. But here? Nooooo haha, my lameness is taking over. lol.

There was this female KFC staff who came by our table.

"Hello?...Hello...Hello!"
*All of us turns our heads.
"No playing of cards here ah!"
*All of us..Huh?

Ryman was showing us his 'magic trick' using pamela's "Overgrown" poker card set.

And that lady sounded like its her wrong month or something, which I think it is. And she was like raising her voice as if the chicken that we ate was her mum or her child or something. O_O

You know what she said? "Ahhh..we have rules here ah..keep your cards! We have rules here."

Seriously, I wanted to turn and say, "Oh hello..". I mean, if someone says hello to you, you say hello back right? I mean, seriously, I almost did that (told you I was born lame and I didnt even know it, ask me about my PSLE mock exam close passage, lol..you can ask pam or thad what my answers were, I think they forgot too, nvm Ill blog it next time, or if ure too excited, PM me haha.)

I didnt even know she was referring to the poker card. I thought she was talking to the cards or something..maybe a parrot will pop out or something?

Come on! Its an overgrown poker card, not some demonic talisman that we're gonna stick on your head right?

Ohhh, so what? Next time I wear a tshirt with a poker face on it ok?

"Please take off your shirt. We have rules here! No poker cards..erm, I mean shirt!"
*Takes off shirt.

"Oi!!! Boy!!! Why your jeans got poker face? Take off your jeans, we have rules here!"
*Takes off jeans.

"To hell with you..your underwear also got hearts one ah? Take it off too! We have rules here!"
*Takes off underwear...*shake shake shake.

"Wa lao eh, your down there also got spade tatoo ah?"
O_O Come on. You may be from venus but this is earth!

You want that huh? Thou shall not tempt the Cold One.

She should be glad I didnt open my mouth and shoot off. Told you Im a nice person. Yeah, for that scenario, Im the majority 96% of customers who walk off without even bothering to complain.

Waste my time, energy and saliva only. Next time go JP KFC, must remember to bring a club/heart/diamond/spade talisman. Must be careful of the 'predator'. "Ahhhh spade! Noooo its killing me..ahhhhhh!" *Manifests.

You got poker demon inside of you isit?

Next time I dont call Mike Connell okay?

I call Heart Connell. Come and deal with your heart.
You want Club Connell also can. Put you into Hougang Club.
Spade Connell also can, bury you with a spade.
Diamond Connell also can, give you diamonds as an early condolence in the event you die after seeing the next poker card.

When Im quiet, please dont wish Id talk more.
When I start talking, please dont tell me to stop.

Join the army, be decisive!

Huh!?! O_O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home