Androne

Thursday, June 05, 2008

It all comes back to You!

C3 Worship - Help Me
By Steve Deal, Dan Pringle, Joe Pringle, Leah Pringle, Darren Elliot)

Help me to stand up each day, walk in Your way
To read Your word and pray
Help me to fight a good fight, to stay in the light
To praise You day and night
Help me to not just survive, to be so alive
Smiling on the inside
Help me to let Your light show, to let Your love flow
So all the people know

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohoh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhh!
My heart cries out to You
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohoh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhh!
Your grace will see me through
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohoh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhh!
You give me heaven's view
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohoh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhh!
It all comes back to You

Help me to walk in Your love, sent from above
Lifting me up
Help me to sing a new song, when everything's wrong
You're keeping me strong
Help me to stay by Your side, I don't have to hide
I'll live You on the outside
Help me to always be true, I'm carried by You
I know You'll see me through

Help me, help me, help me
'Cause all I need is You


To all AN Zone youth, HUAT AH!
To all Ukida members, HO SAY AH!

"Why are we so proooo?"
*Clap clap clap clap!
"I also dunnoooo!"
*Clap clap clap clap
"UKIDA!"

One cheer that made me ROFLMAOLOL...thanks to Thad's Idea:

Weeeee..will..
Crush you like a toufu,
Using our kungfu!

(Influenced by kungfu panda, speaking of which, I wanna watch! lol)

Thad's version:

Weeeee..will..
Crush you like a kungfu,
Using our toufu!
*Reverses actions. LOL!

HAHAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home