Androne

Friday, June 20, 2008

Book out day

Im back. For now, lol.

2 weeks have flown, just like that.

1st week was funny. Funny people, "DVD Seller", well, some guy brought in a portable DVD player and he 'kena'ed by the FI (Field Instructor) LOL.

Everyone stared with open eyes and gaping mouth, we were like, "OMG DVD Player..BEST!"

Then there was once, we were given 10 seconds to fall out and enter our rooms, then our key got stuck! My bunk mates were like, QUICK! QUICK! Everyone else has gone into their rooms, and we were stuck outside like a bunch of angry monkeys trying to break into our bunk.

5...4...3...2...

1...*And the door open, we all CHIONGED IN SCREAMING! lol..it was insane.

One thing I must say, IVE NOT EATEN SO MUCH IN MY ENTIRE EARTHLY LIFE! GOSH.

Im considered quite small compared to other 'big sized' guys around me, dunno why, chinese always smaller and shorter =/

Anyway, these guys eat a LOT and eat VERY FAST. I look at them eat, I thought, ITS A MIRACLE! But really, we are fed A LOT A LOT A LOT of food! The food there is good. Seriously. But its waaaay too much lol.

Training is tough, one FI is screwed, but other than that..thank God for good bunk mates. I think my squad is the most united, most disciplined, and most happy squad. You look at others, chinese one side, malay one side, they dont cooperate with their IC, they are always slacking.

But even though my squad is the ah-pui squad, or "Nasi Lemak squad" as FI Nizam likes to call us, lol..we are always the first, if not the second to fall in.

Ive been homesick, I miss so many people, there were nights I would lie on my bed, think of you guys and tear. Not because training is tough, but simply because you guys mean so much to me. All your individual calls and smses really brings a smile to my face.

Just like that, 2 weeks have passed.

Every night Ive been praying..I must say this..

Ive been closer to God than Ive ever been, Ive prayed more than Ive ever prayed, and Ive experienced breakthrough in such measure, that its unbelievable.

Everyday I would pray, and the breakthrough would come immediately the next day. And it goes on CONSECUTIVELY every single day.

Next week starts my shooting classes, I really want these 3.5 months to pass by quickly. Enrol into a admin vocation, do a 9-5 office job like my other friend does.

I wanna come out everyday, give guitar lessons, encourage people, I just love serving people, my heart is always with others. Even though I had a rather 'lonely' 21st birthday in camp, I never once thought of myself.

Love never runs out.
Love never tires out.
Love is there in good times.
Love is there in bad times.

Greater love has none other than this, than for one to lay down his life for his friends.

There's no greater definition of love, than this:

Love is the desire to benefit others, at the expense of self; Cause love desires to give.

To me, its easier to love than to BE loved. We work so hard to gain people's acceptance, to gain their respect, yet its so easy to just tell someone, 'hey, you can do it'.

I like what thad said to me,

"Always remember, when you're out there. They are just humans. But you are not, you are more than that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home