Androne

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Testimony, New Skin


New MSN Live skin for WinXP haha! Woots. I kinda hate the new msn live for being so bright and then the winxp at the back, being dull. So I found a skin to blend the colors together, muahaha!
Okay..
I really wanna take this opportunity to thank God for all He's done for me.

The people he's placed in my life, the way my failures turned into breakthroughs, and so much more.

This week was fun, though at times, tough, but yet, going through them with great friends, makes all the difference. I shared my testimony with many people and seowshi told me that I should blog it down, so I really hope this encourages readers in a way.

This week, I wept a little while doing pushups, though no one saw, because they were mixed with my sweat. I didnt wept because of the pain, but because of joy, gratitude, motivation..it was a moment of mixed emotions that ran through me all at once..

My FI was away for a day, on course. While he was away, we kena 'whacked' army style for the entire day by a saddistic FI. If you see our clothes and underwear, it was mud, sweat and water all over..doing the laundry was hard. One third of my squad ended up on light duty due to sickness/injury/etc..=/

When my FI came back the next day, while we were in pumping position, he heard about how we were 'mistreated', he humbled himself and apologised to us for not being there for us, he took it upon himself, and said that he had failed as an FI, when he said that..my entire squad immediately shouted, "NO SIR!!!"

He offered to do the punishment together with us, we did 20. After that, we just remained on the floor and watched him do 5-10 more, for my squad. As I watched, I was deeply moved. When I saw him, I saw Jesus...someone whos willing to put aside his position, lay down his life for his men, and defend and protected us no matter how many times we screwed up..

I remained on the floor..thinking to myself, I dont deserve to be enjoying my NS life in police, neither do I deserve to have such great people. Yet, God has freely given me all things, because God is a loving father.

Which father will withhold good things from his children?

NS has brought me closer to my family too. On the way home, I chatted with dad about our ns life. I guess, whenever guys come together, ns will certainly be a topic to talk about..because we, as men, have gone through a lot.

One of my bunkmates was chatting with me on msn last night, he happened to see my videos hahahaha, but..everyone's been telling me..

How come Im so quiet?
When we kena 'tekan', how come I dont say anything nor show any expression?

They tell me, how Ive matured so fast inside. How different I am, compared to last time/outside.

Have I changed? haha.

Speaking of change, thanks thad for setting up my guit, it sounds orgasmic now..LOL.


God has been good, not because Im good.
He doesnt see the outward, He sees the heart.

When things go well, we praise Him.
When things go wrong, do we still live in faith? Do we still love Him?

Do you love your life more than the one who gave you life?
Do you love your blessings more than you love your saviour?

What or who are you talking about most of the time?
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks..

I love talking about God, about things of God, those conversations can last me the entire night, and keep going on and on and on..

"If anyone acknowledges me publicly here on earth, I will openly acknowledge that person before my Father in heaven." - Mt 10:32 (NLT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home