Androne

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Service, Celgrp, book in

CG was great. Service was awesome. God indeed moved so mightily this week.

Fellowship after svc and cg was great too.

Wept in my room just now...

Every sunday before book in, for some reason, I would lie on my bed, listen to some worship songs and cry.

Today I realised,

More than just missing my cg, more than just missing my church friends..the reason why I cried every sunday evening, is because I miss God...

After having a great encounter during service, after having a great encounter during celgrp, for some reason, booking in makes me feel as if Im going further from God. I dont know, I miss jogging at night alone with Him.

I miss sitting at my void deck alone 2-3am in the morning, and just chat, pray and pour my heart out to him.

Last night, I was doing night guitaring with seowshi and kai xiang (spell correctly?), I was a bit random, a bit lame, but deep down, I was a little emotional. Every book in, I would think about night guitaring session, cus its the last memorable thing I do every week, before booking in..

I would miss the presence of God..
I would miss the company of friends..
Its been more than a month, Im still thinking of you guys..
Im still missing you guys..

Even though I get to book out, by the grace of God, every week, I still miss you guys.
I dont know why, when Im in camp, I feel so far away.

Everyday I look forward to those smses and calls.

I wake up, I check my handphone.
After breakfast, I check my handphone.
After lunch, I check my handphone.
After dinner, I check my handphone.
Before I sleep I check my handphone again.

I cant live one day without any sms, I would emo in bed..I miss church, celgrp, fellowship. No doubt I have great friends and instructors inside, but nothing beats the presence of God, nothing beats being with your family, being with the ones you love.

Every week when I wake up on monday, the only thing I look forward to, is my book out day.

12 weeks to POP.

I wanna get an office posting, I wanna come home everyday. Chat with you guys, and spend the nights with you guys, have my 'proper' QT, and night fellowship with friends and with God.

I surrender all, I will follow You
I surrender all, bring my life to You
I surrender all, live my life for You
I surrender all, I surrender all
To You, Jesus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home