Androne

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories..

I remember day, I walked down the altar call with tears in my eyes..

I remember the day, I knelt down during Emerge conference with tears in my eyes..

I remember the day, I went for overnight prayer meeting with tears in my eyes..

I remember the day, I wrote my first song, with tears in my eyes..

I remember the day, I fell under the power for the first time,
With tears in my eyes..

I remember the day, Jesus came to my room at night and hugged me,
With tears in my eyes..

I remember the day, I prostrated for the first time in my room before God,
With tears in my eyes..

I remember the day, I had to play for cg in the dark, with tears in my eyes..

I remember the day, I played for Secret Place Gathering at my house,
With tears in my eyes..

I remember the day, I jogged, pouring my heart and problems to Jesus,
With tears in my eyes..

I remember the day, I sat alone in the park downstairs, praying for my family,
Praying for ahgong, with tears in my eyes..

I remember the day, I was down, and Jesus sent 3 angels to bring a smile to my face,
With tears in my eyes..

I remember the day, I was feeling lonely in school,
And Jesus sent an angel to talk to me about God and about my situation,
With tears in my eyes, I hid in the toilet and encountered God.

I remember the day, I was down again,
And God sent another angel in the form of a friend,
To meet me in her playground and ministered to me,
Leaving the place with tears in my eyes, having encountered God..

I remember the day, during my FYP, sitting alone in NP Canteen 1,
Staring at beautiful scenery, chatting with God, smiles all over,
Teary eyed.

I remember the day, I cried myself to sleep,
And Jesus was there and laid his hands on me,
And kissed me. Tears in my eyes..

And now...

I will remember the day, I sat in my room, remembering the days,
Typing them out in my blog, with tears in my eyes..

God has been good..
So good..
Too good..

Lord, I miss You, with tears in my eyes..
Lord, never leave me nor forsake me..
Do not take Your Holy Spirit from me..
I really miss You..the good times we had..
Whenever Im alone, I never felt lonely..not once..

But now, I dont know why I miss You so much..
Everyday morning I wake up, I look forward to book out..
When I can finally be with You.

Thank You for giving me Your best.
Thank You for giving me something I never deserved.
I wouldnt mind, living my entire life, alone, just with You.

Lord, Ive found my first love..
Love that is inseparable..

Let this week be quick,
Lord, I miss You so much.
You have never let me down.

When I see my block downstairs,
When I walk along the path I used to jog at night,
When I see my own bedroom,
I think of You and the awesome, intimate moments we had.

Lord, will you give me that experience once again?

When I look at my bunk, Lord, I wanna think of You,
But its hard. Its painful, I dont have any memories there,
Except for Your goodness and faithfulness.

Lord I want an encounter,
Lord I want a God moment,

I want to be intimate with You once more..

Mercies that rise with the new morn
Set me apart as a new born
Each moment I live
By faith I believe
With You, Im never alone

Darkness they come, trials seem so long
You are the light I depend on
Through valleys and storms
Your Word keeps me strong
My shelter, refuge and song
I trust in You

Everyday I live, I know You are my God
I lift my face and look to You my Lord
Even when the mountains tremble
And a thousand fall
I will stand with You
My Jesus, take my all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home