Androne

Saturday, July 26, 2008

God incidences, Breaking through

This week's been pretty amazing. I forgot to blog this..

A friend was feeling down, God hinted/whispered to her a verse, she still felt down and discouraged..we smsed each other, I encouraged her. And I gave the same rhema, thus, confirmed the will of God for her life.

Then..

Another friend, feeling down and discouraged. And again, I gave another rhema, without even knowing the situation of my friend.

Then thad msg me on msn just now, how he was sharing the Healer video with pam and timo, and this afternoon, I happened to chance upon that same video, and I blogged it down in my previous entry..*Before Service 1 started.

And when service started, they sang it!

Was I at the right place at the right time? I dont know.

For some reason, God uses me the most, when Im going through my own disappointments, pains and troubles.

I remembered that simple prayer I made to God, "God, use me to be a blessing. I wanna make people smile, I wanna be someone who encourages." Because I really feel a lot for my friends around me.

And in order to do that, God has to take me to breaking points in my life, so that I can fully understand and experience what other people go through.

God will never waste an experience, a trial, a disappointment.

You DID pray for God to use you right?
You DID pray for breakthrough right?

What is breakthrough? Break-ing through.

Dont be deceived into thinking that all breakthroughs mean a raise of standard or an improvement in your life. Not always.

There is no breakthrough without the BREAK-ing.

Jesus wanted to redeem mankind. Thats a really big destiny. He had his breakthrough, He is now seated at the right hand of the Father. But His breaking cost Him everything.

If you wanna be a mediocre christian, then stay in your comfort zone.

A friend's msn once said:

Life is too short to live normally.

Next time you ask God for something, make sure you know what you are asking for.

Dont just have the faith to ask, have the faith to receive.

Going s4 tomorrow, dont know if Ill be alone. But its okay..Im kinda used to it. =/

"Wakeeee meee uppp..when september endssss..." (POP in Oct, 11 more weeks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home