Androne

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Its been awhile..SURVEYS! =))

Tagged by Cher.

Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. NO tag back!!

1. I have not been in a relationship before.

2. Im always smiling, even when being scolded.

3. I hardly raise my voice, or not at all.

4. Sometimes I can be emotionless. Im too relaxed.

5. Im lovesick (with God)

6. Im a quiet person..VERY quiet person. (especially around girls..=x, girl phobia)

7. I have a fear of heights and confined spaces; easily affected by motion sickness.

8. I hate bugs. But frightening things dont make me run away, instead I saddistically kill them without mercy, then later bisect them leg by leg, wing by wing, or microwave the dead body until it explodes inside out; (Or using focused sunlight through magnifying glass).

9. I love being alone but hate loneliness.

10. I am unglam. Doing funny things which people dont find funny at all.

People to tag:

Anyone who reads this. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home