Androne

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Surrender all

I shall start with a picture..


Dont you just love my new 'haircut'? lol..

Surrender all
Surrender all

Im dead to sin

Alive within


This song kept on ringing in my head..

Here I am, alone in my room, doing my own "FOP". Kinda sad, that I couldnt go for the finale. All I want, is just 1 more day with God..

Just 1 more day..

Lord, Im so broken inside. Everytime I walk along the road downstairs, all I could think of is You, how we jogged together and prayed together in the middle of the night.

Even when I dont feel loved by my friends, even when Im feeling discouraged and lonely, You were there, always have been, always will be..

Every sunday, without fail, I would listen to worship songs and cry for the whole day. God, I really love You, I really miss You..God, I wish I could just drop out of NS, God, apart from You I am nothing, I need no one..=(

Im missing cg and church again, after a phenomenal FOP last night. Just not being able to go for the finale tonight, made me cry buckets.

Whenever I miss church of cg peeps, it would last the entire week. Everytime I do my run and exercise and pumpings, I would think of all of you and I would have the strength to move on..

My emotional tank is going haywire too. I tend to fall in love and out of love easily, especially during this period. And ill be happy some days and down other days, but mostly feeling down. Missing people you love, etc. Maybe because my emotional tank is empty..and left unattended for a long time. =S

Im okay with admitting my weaknesses, at least Im mature enough and genuine about it. I really need an emotional breakthrough. Every week Im running on low petrol..God, I need more of You..

God, I dont want to feel lonely, God, I dont want to feel as if Im going through everything alone, Lord, its okay if people are busy, God, I just want to be with You, please show Yourself strong..

All I have, all I am, Lord, I give to you..

Even when I have nothing,

Lord I will still surrender my all..to You..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home