Androne

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Short post

Talked with Ting for 1hr 40min last night on the phone. Its always like that..somehow when Im going through the toughest moments in my life, thats when I need to break free, step out and encourage someone else even if it means getting nothing back in return.

I broke my phonecall duration record :O
Slept at 445am.

How far are you willing to go, to serve God, to serve people? At what expense? Even with nothing left, I still gave of myself. What about you?

Serving God and serving people, is nothing to do with talent or strength (Oh, im strong and all that), it has to do with willingness and passion.

The incense of worship, the incense of prayer, the incense of love..
Without fire, they are just mere dust.

You can have the best looking figure,
You can have the highest educational qualification,
You can prophesy and see angels,
You can be serving, you can be doing many things for the celgrp,

But without love, you are nothing.

Going makeup cg now, will blog again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home