Androne

Saturday, August 09, 2008

CG Night

Cg was unique. We had it at Just Noodles at Suntec. Great food, great fellowship, great sharing.

Down with a cough and a cold, the whole week actually.

Many things happened this week, but whats tough, is really to be who God wants you to be, despite your circumstances. Its not easy to smile when things go wrong. Its not easy to praise and worship God and pray to Him when things go wrong, but when I reflected upon what adam shared last night, about prayer and spirituality, I began to realise that hey, Ive been praying every night.

Come to think of it, this is the only period of my life where I can boldly say, I prayed every night, everyday. Well, not exactly everyday either, maybe just from monday to friday, when Im in camp, I pray everyday, and its amazing how the prayers are all answered within the same week. - Power-filled prayers.

Its not good just to go to church, or join a celgrp, or serve in a ministry..if you pray and nothing happens, then you're totally missing out on the whole thing. Like adam said, and I think I blog before also..

If you have nothing spiritual to share everytime, it just goes to show how 'alive' your spiritual walk with God is; it just goes to show you dont live by revelation everyday.

For me, being able to encourage people when Im at my lowest, is really something. Despite my heart pains and throat pains, being able to take the effort to travel halfway across the country and meet up with a group of world changers and history makers, to me, its never easy.

Walking with God is never easy. Just being there, is never easy. But somehow I always tell myself, to push, to be there no matter what. And God has always been faithful.

To stop your faith at a road of impossibility,
Is to limit God Himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home