Androne

Friday, August 08, 2008

Random

In camp, I dont experience disappointment.
But outside, I get disappointed.

In camp, Im too busy to think about people I miss.
But outside, I get overly emotional about the ones Im going to miss.

In camp, people do what they say, and they say what they do.
But outside, people dont really care what they say or do.

In camp, the pain you go through makes you numb to emotions.
But outside, the emotions you go through causes great pain.

In camp, I am someone important, or at least they make you someone important.
But outside, Im just another guy, sometimes, a disappointment myself.

Sometimes I wonder is it better to be inside, or outside.

Booked out at 12 today, thank God Im booking in on monday night. Setbacks happened. Waited for 3 hours in front of my comp. Only at 4pm, I had to do 3 things at once; where I couldve just spread my tasks out before that.

In camp, time is LONG, but fully utilised.
But outside, time is short, but mostly wasted.

In camp, Im quiet. I dont have people to disappoint me, I dont have people to bother me.
But outside, people know me and people dont really care what goes on in your life.

In camp, when ure down, you have people around you, going through the shit together.
But outside, no one even knows when you're down, or worse,
They simply mind their own business or pretend nothing ever happened.

In a company of godly people, I dont experience the love of God.
Whereas in a company of fools, I experience love, acceptance, understanding
And genuine relationships.

What is God saying?
What is God doing?
I dont know.

"But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things -- and the things that are not -- to nullify the things that are.."

This is the only verse that comes to mind with regards to my situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home