Androne

Monday, August 11, 2008

Service, Morning PM

Service was great. I love the new hillsong like setup on stage with the new screen! =)) I think chorus board ministry is gonna have recruitment soon haha..so many new screens. And the lyrics and texts are in flash. I think the graphics designer did a great job with the song visualisations too. XD.

Sebas came back yesterday for service despite all his PO. *Salutes man. I really miss him. Dont we all? =D Will keep you in prayers bro..keep up the faith!

One miracle and breakthrough I must share..

WHERE ON EARTH YOU HAVE A NS GUY GOING FOR A WEEKDAY MORNING PRAYER MEETING!?!

God is good..so good, to be true, but it happened. NS is rising up, why? Because of people like us who go in and make a change! Because of people in churches all over singapore rising up to the occasion and taking the nation for Christ!

Prayer is the key to revival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home