Androne

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Question and Answer

Someone asked me a really good question..

"When guys gather, they always talk about ns stuffs, so how can I be lonely inside?"

Im lonely because, I have never had sex before.
Im lonely because, Ive never 'touched' or 'fingered' a girl before.
Im lonely because, I never knew what 'hentai', 'bukkake', 'cumshot' was except in NS.
Im lonely because, I dont like breaking rules.
Im lonely because, I dont smoke.
Im lonely because, I dont go to clubs and rub myself on girls.
Im lonely because, I dont go round staring at girls' breasts or buttocks.
Im lonely because, I dont use the word 'f*ck' as a common language.
Im lonely because, ns men meet familiar faces in camp, I dont.
I dont see any sec sch people, pri sch people, or even poly people.

Im lonely because, I dont have anyone else from chc who's inside.
Im lonely because, Im the only christian, Im an alien.
Im lonely because, Im not sloppy.
Im lonely because, Im not undisciplined.
Im lonely because, I dont CK (chao keng).
Im lonely because, I dont go chionging or geylang.

People who do all the above, have their click. Or they at least have someone they can talk to. Every week, they cant wait to book out to do all the above. Can my whole bunk talk about sex the whole day? Yes. The WHOLE DAY, WHOLE WEEK. And its not just one, but more than 30 at one go.

Im always quiet, slowing listening and trying my best to stay strong every single day. Just by staying strong, took me all Ive got, all my strength and energy. Being tempted by a group of people is one thing, but being tempted by 100-200 people, and being the only one different, is something not easy.

Is it really that dramatic and exxagerative? YES.

Welcome to NS.

Its already a miracle Im still attending cg and service. Im doing my best, and what hurts me most is when people say Im weak or immature, emo king and all that crap. They simply dont understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home