Androne

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Booking in

This week I have:

PSOC (Police Standard Obstacle Course) Test
Swimming Test
Police Defense Tactics (PDT) Test
Final IPPT Test

Maybe drill test.

Pray for my PSOC, I have fear of heights and fear of falling, Ill experience chest pain, breathlessness and nauseousness everytime I climb the high net wall. O_O. Whats worse than me passing out, is me holding on for awhile, losing consciousness and then dropping from the wall. =/

Okay, screw the PSOC =((. I havent even had a full run before, only half :S Cus I was on LD (light duty). I dont care if I pass or fail, I just wanna survive and get it over with.

This week Ill be having sentry duty on friday, my first. Pray for it as well.

Exactly 8 weeks more to POP.

Ive done Service 3 and 4 notes. Ill try to do S1 and 2's notes when I book out =/ See? I dont even have time to type sermon notes! GRAAH! NS disgusts me. =/

Why train so hard when you can just hide in one corner, and when the enemy comes, take an air freshener and lighter and torch the enemy? O_O.

Now this marriage thing has got me even more stressed. Im almost 25!!! O_O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home