Androne

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Missing God

I miss You.
I miss holding Your hand.
I miss hearing Your voice.
I miss Your hugs and kisses.
I miss Your smile, Your fingers running through my hair.

I wanna stay in Your presence 24/7/365. =(

God, Im addicted to You.
God, I dont just love You, Im IN LOVE with You.

Help me to love You more,
Help me to encounter You more.
Holy Spirit, reveal more of Yourself to me everyday.

Many guys have cried over a girl,
Many girls have cried over a guy,
But have you ever cried over God?

Is your love for your girlfriend/boyfriend stronger than your love for God?
Is your relationship with your partner more romantic than your relationship with God?
Is your friendships with your friends even more happening than your friendship with God?

My first love, forever You will be.
My first breath, You're the life in me.

Everyday I live I know, You are my God.
I lift my face and look to you my Lord.
Even when the mountains tremble and a thousand fall,
I will stand with You, my Jesus, take my all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home