Androne

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Corona-X theme, God, rants


New desktop theme with transparent menu and new media player skin, cursor set and iconset. =))

Just finished watching sunday SOT graduation service. The prophecy given by Rev Dr Alex Abraham to ps kong and to the church was so powerful..

Since young, Ive always wanted to go on a holiday with God and just be alone with Him. Now that a friend can have a chance to experience that, having a FOC chalet in sentosa, alone to study and to spend time with God..

I cant help but to cry..I dont know, I get 'jealous' when people spend time with God more than me. I get jealously motivated whenever I see ps kong, whenever I hear the testimonies of their pastors. But knowing for these 2 years, its impossible for me to even have a proper QT during the weekday, let alone time to spend with God..=/

I mean, for me, thats the kind of relationship I have with God..its more than a friend to friend relationship, more than a brother to brother relationship, its more than a God to man relationship, or master to servant relationship..

For me, its a love relationship. I mean, have you ever loved God soooo much, miss Him so much, that when you see others experiencing God, it gets to you??

Some people dont even mind if they go to church and have a dry service.
Some people dont mind even if they go cg and nothing happens, as long as they are happy.
Not for me, Im not satisfied just to be happy.

Some people dont mind just to know they are saved.

God is so big, is that all you want from Him? Is that the BEST that God can give to you?

I remembered when I was first saved, during worship, I had a vision or rather, a fantasy or a dream, that one day I could be in a house by the seaside, all by myself, or at most with the woman of my dreams, having QT by the beach, watching the sunrise and sunset, feeling the sand on your feet and the breeze upon your hair..

I had that vision when I first heard ps kong's testimony on how he was in a resort in hawaii by the beautiful waikiki beach where he encountered God and God told him to raise up a new generation of young people that would take Asia by storm..

Id rather die than to not experience God for one day! =((

Poly years, even though it was tiring and emotionally draining cus I had to retake one year, but I never regretted it. The days I would be alone in canteen 1, eating my western/jap food by the railings, looking out to the open field and the bright blue windy sky, thinking and talking to God, it was just a simple lunch, but it was of a sentimental value for me, how I wish I could go back to NP one of these days and just have my lonely lunches again..=S

I hate NS. I hate booking in. God, I just want to love You. God, I just want to be with You all the days of my life. Its almost 3 months, and Im still missing God, Im still on fire with God even though I only 'really' felt Him once a week. How about you?

I dont know about you, but I get disturbed and 'pissed' when I go to school and there are no encounters. Thats how I depend on Him, thats how I love Him.

Many people want to spend time with their gfs and bfs, nobody wants to spend time with God. Have you even had lunch with the HS before? Have you even set aside one day to go shopping, to watch a movie alone, with God before?

Even though at times He was silent, but knowing for a fact that He was with me during my lonely lunches, and gave me a revelation was enough for me. One word from heaven, and my life was never the same.

People say Im very blessed or lucky or whatever, but its not built on my spirituality, I admit, Im not very spiritual, now in NS, my bible reading slackened, but at least Im happy that I could pray to Him daily.

Its not about sprituality although that is important. Its about relationship, communion and fellowship with Him. A life built on revelation is always progressive, and blessed.

Just like how Dr Peter Wagner said, God has an open mind. Certain things in this world are 'predetermined' but because God is love, and love is a choice, He allows us to make decisions. And God sometimes DOES change His mind.

God is alive, He has emotions, He has a will, a mind of His own. If you think God is a .exe program that runs on a set of predetermined algorithms and scripts, then Im starting to wonder what kind of God you serve.

Im sick and tired of loving someone but not being able to express that love! NS is disgusting!

Id rather have SG spend their money buying a nuclear missile than to spend tons of money and LIVES on national service. Dunno what defense and deterrance..bullshit. One nuclear missile sums it all up man!

So stupid, we can build all the guns and tanks, but if one nuclear missile lands..whats the difference? You think just because you wear a metal bra under your uniform you are protected isit!?! You think your nehneh big and square I scared you ah?

Singapore so small fight what?

You can be a commando or a tactical trooper. "Ohhhhh you know ahhh, my IPPT I get GOLD okay! I have one frigging marksman okay! Dont play play with me ahhh!!!"

I just drop one banana skin on the floor in front of you make you slip and fall, I can already just pick up your gun and kill you. Dumb right! Come on man, be real.

Yayaya so you're a sniper on a treetop..I just chop down the tree you also die wat! Whoooaaaa you throw grenade..very scary ahhhhhh!!! I from 10 storey drop one piano down on you, you're dead man. Then you can die with your stupid grenade.

Whooooaaaa you carry machine gun ahhh!!! 100 rounds ahhh!!! SOOO SCARY AHHH!! putputputputputputput!!! ahhh. I go behind you take a rusty nail and poke your backside putputputputputputput ahhh!!!

I think I better shut up..I very long never rant already..before I make fun of more people.

Stupid ns, think so much for what? Just use common sense ma...O_O.

GRAAAAAHHHHH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home