Androne

Monday, October 22, 2007

Stress, Sick

cant believe im sick. physically. they say people fall sick 75% of the time is due to psychological triggers. when someone is stressed, worried, depressed, angry or in trauma.

and yes..im not only sick because i dont have enough rest, im sick because im stressed. my body is just as dead as my mind right now.

and im stuck in this stupid room, cant do anything, but to wait for my supervisor to reply my mail. cus i wont know how to continue until he replies my mail. then the teacher is staring me as if im not doing any work.

how to do work if im supposed to wait for my supervisor's reply? doink.

and its stuffy here. makes my nose worse. people think changing the aircon temperature will keep them warm. true. but its so stuffy it makes me feel even more sick and sleepy. ure already breathing in recycled air.

and u want to breathe in WARM, stuffy, recycled air? thats just doesnt make sense. you feel cold, bring a jacket, go outside, run 2.4! dont adjust the stupid aircon just because ure cold. last time it was worse..in some classrooms aircon can be at 28-30degrees. for what?

this is a classroom, not an igloo!

just because ure cold, it doesnt mean someone else isnt sick. yes, i shouldnt be in school. but you think i am the sort who will pon school just because im sick? NO. why waste money on medication and MC when ur body can heal itself? you think ure so weak? -.-

its just a flu. and some sore eyes..really sore eyes. and with this temperature and stuffiness, i might get slight fever anytime. just because some ppl feel cold -.- i have nothing to say to you then..

and just look at the classroom..only 5 people! im wasting my time here. i cant go makan while i wait for my supervisor to get back to me. must wait for this class to end. and the teacher is not even teaching anything. we are just inside, doing our work and he just sits there and monitors.

and some say i have poor time management. O_O its not that i have poor time management, its just that i have efficient time disruption! ~.O

i wanna get out of this room. go sit at my workdesk. listen to some soothing music and go for my lunch. rather than have my lunch later at 1pm and waste my time away.

i know..im gonna go toilet. yes..i shall my have lunch 'toilet'. mebbe ill do that. 2hours in a room doing nothing. i have completed last week's work. i am waiting for my supervisor to tell me out of the checklist of diagrams, what i need to do next.

cant i at least do something else? and tmr i have lessons. everyday the only people i talk to are either my parents of the stall vendors when i order food. mebbe i shall start talking to my laptop and hope one day it responds to me ^.O

yeah, im talking rubbish. since when the things i said made sense ~.O

i dont even remember how i sound like anymore. people have colleagues, students have classmates. but I have no one around me. everyone's chatting, having fun, laughing..im here staring at my screen and thinking about use case diagrams.

im not talking about communication on sms/msn. im talking about real-life verbal communication. and people find me boring. i dont really care.

you are not in my shoes so dont try to talk as if you know what i go through for 700 days!

oh, and btw, Java updated at 11.50pm yesterday. Congrats and good luck to all programmers. All that you've learnt have officially become useless.

Thank God im done with Java.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home