Androne

Friday, October 19, 2007

CG @ Rhonda's

it was quite good. presence of God came e moment we sang.."I want to sing"..haha. it was more of a prayer meeting. it was very nice of rhon & JH to get me the ice blend coffee haha. thanks guys. love ya.

i realised by giving a word and encouraging other ppl..even tho its not my cg..but still i obeyed. and even tho the word was for e cg, and confirmed by esther, it came back to me and i myself got ministered.

after cg, hanged around for awhile and fellowshipped. after that went to the void deck and had pizza. lol. thanks JS. we had 4..hawaiian, smoked salmon, teriyaki chicken and some beef thingy. haha. it was nice. felt like chalet lol.

on e way home..nat and wendy went high lol. then nat was like physically abusing me with her 'longman' book hahahahaa!!! partly because of yours truly, haha..i went high too and starting lameing and crapping =x oops :P

later tonite..cg @ christine's. oh man..im so tired i cant even keep my eyes open. have to submit TOR with gantt chart by e end of this week. next week submit requirements gathering/analysis and at least 2 diagrams. =x i hope i dont "sleep-play" tonight =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home