Androne

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Service, Offering, Reality, Project

Was at service earlier this morning, together with timo and liz. and it was great. we sang a diff second worship song today..One Life, One Love.

the message was a BIT different. ps kong improved on it. even tho its e same message i received a different revelation today.

halfway during e sermon..God spoke something to me. and i cant help but to tear after i heard it. God ask me one simple question: How desperate are you? How far will you go?

after the sermon..when the offering came..i put in that one note i had. i meant alot to me. even before the offering, even before the sermon ended..i already had tears in my eyes..because of what i was about to do..

that note i had..was my entire week's allowance. i just got it the night before. i sat there..and i held the offering envelop with tears in my eyes..

"God, i dont know how im gonna survive this week, God i dont know how im gonna give offering for this wk's celgrp..God i dont know how im gonna fellowship with my cg..but God..with all I am, i will worship You..with all I am, i will serve You, with all I am, I will follow You..all the days of my life..God, I love You, do a miracle in my life..not my will but Yours be done..let Your kingdom come, Your will be done in my life, through my life..

God im not perfect, God i dont have much, but what i have, with ALL..with ALL..with ALL I am..i give to You.."

when e offering bucket was being passed..my offering envelop was already wet with my tears.."God, many times Ive let You down, many times I feel that im not good enough, i feel as if Ive failed You..but deep down, I just wanna be where You are..this offering..represents my life.."

i cried and i cried..because i literally have nothing left for this week..my heart is filled but my pockets are empty..but there is one motivation, one cause thats greater than my reality..

reality says it cannot be done..but at the back of the envelop was one thing written:

To have SG$1,000,000 by the age of 30.

im already 20. im not getting any younger..every 45 seconds a new millionaire is raised. why cant it be me? why cant it be you? God, who am I? that you've placed eternity in my heart?

God..i long for the day i give You a 4-figure for my AnB..God, i long for the day i can give a tithe of $100,000. God, i long for the day where i can bless people with cars and houses! God, i long for the day..where i can give so much..that Singapore will have NO MORE tissue sellers! God, i long for the day..where my family can be blessed.

I long for the day where my future children will have the best in their life..just as how You have given me Your best. God i wanna give my best..it may not be much..but take it, use it, multiply it..God, not once have i ever thought of spending money for myself..not once have i thought of buying stuffs for myself..

even though i desire them deep down..but i know i couldnt bring myself to do it..because there are people out there who are in lack. people out there i can bless..people out there i can give!

there are hungry people in the world NOT because of the lack of food. but because of corruption and mismanagement of food!

People are poor out there..NOT because of the lack of money..but because of others who are corrupted, because of people WASTING their money away..because people who FAIL to manage their finances..people who FAIL to prioritise..people who FAIL to put Your Kingdom first..people with a poverty mindset! People who are outright SELFISH..

God..i dont care what reality says..im believing You for my breakthrough, i long for the day i can give 100 bucks to every tissue seller in singapore!

im blogging it down..because i want my dream to become my vision. that when the day comes, i can look back and say, God has done it for me, He can do it again!

Reality is nothing more than a LIMITER in your life!

Stop walking in the natural and start walking in the SUPERNATURAL! Stop walking in the realm of limits and start penetrating the realm of the IMPOSSIBLE! Dont hold on to your circumstances..they come and they go.

God says either you are hot for me or cold towards me. if u wanna do something for God, do with all your heart, soul and strength, if not dont do at all!

if Jesus is not your lord of all, He is not your lord at all!

just now i received a card from the cg..tim told me it was done by pam..and i must say i liked it. not because it has won the most artistic award or what..but because people like her bothered to do something with what she has..

i just realised that recently she's done many cards for many of the cg members..so much that i thought adam started a "Card/Greeting IC". but i know thats not so..people take initiative and effort and i appreciate everyone of them.

if you would come into my room..ull see all the cards and letters ive received in my 4 years in church..are all on my mini-board in my room. and i looked at the card timo passed me and i really wanna thank everyone! esp to pam..for taking time and effort off to be there for your members..to do something when no one else did.

somehow as i looked at the design carefully..suddenly something hit me! i just feel, right now..the season for me..is not just to be a guitarist..thats good..but i just feel God is doing something new. there's something about this project thats gonna happen..

afterall..if you recalled how i got this project..it was spoken to me by God...through my friends...and even through my circumstances. the voice of God was so loud and clear if i were to look at the sky, the clouds would say, "Go for it".

i dont know how im gonna do it. i dont know who to turn to..but God is doing a work in my life. i looked at the card one more time..it was a picture of a cute computer keyboard. and the characters, A, N, D, R, E, W were shaded or 'emphasized'..

and God just hinted me..just as how my name is emphasized on that card..one day, people will look at 'the keyboard', they will look at information technology, and just like the card..they will see Andrew, in BOLD, loud and clear!

even though that thought passed me in a slit second..it hit me prophetically. God is indeed preparing me for my first million. even if it doesnt come to pass..the journey is definitely worth it..because i move with God! and i was obedient! i fought the good fight of faith!

but i know..with God, all things are possible..and im praying to God..that one day..that millionaire anointing will pass on to my future wife and kids too :)

im still feeling a little heartpain after today's offering..and im physically tired..but im excited to see what God has installed for me this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home