Androne

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Overloading module, Project, Template

I just realised something..i forgotten to add my archives into my menu. Looks like ill be working on my template more..i dont know..im thinking of redo-ing the entire thing lol.

Whats worse than doing a 20-week final year project? Taking a module at the same time. =/ Yes..i was informed last minute of my overloading module.

Went for the first lecture today..its called Quantitative Logistics Analysis..and it emphasizes mainly on Operations Management. Cheem stuff..and i saw the module description, "School of Engineering"..O_O Win aldr..lol.

Thank God there's no assignment for this module..only e-learning case study. It certainly feels weird to be sitting in the room and everyone knows each other except you.

Projects..projects..and more schoolwork..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home