Androne

Monday, October 15, 2007

School

school started. and my eyes are ending LOL.

man..what am i saying? O_O actually, i dont really know too..

just now on e train i couldnt stop thinking about the 'million @ 30" thought..

i might consider sticking 'million @ 30' post-its on my desk, in my room and everywhere i go..to remind me of the goal i am pursuing. it might not come to pass..but at least its something that drives me..something that keeps me going. but i know God always does more than what i can even think..

He never fails to exceed my expectations haha..in fact, God always exceeds reality.

man..the people a few rows in front of my desk are gathered doing a project and their supervisor is there helping them..GROUP WORK eh? O_O and here i am..alone..doing something from scratch. God, i trust You to be sane..asking me to do such a project..im sure You will somehow make a way for me :x

checkpoint 1 in 3 more weeks. my supervisor asked me to improve and add more stuffs to my TOR. okay then. my mu just bought home Mr Bean Holiday haha..yeah..im gonna put into my comp and watch tmr lol.

speaking of tmr..stupid slacker teachers..i tried contacting them abt my overloading module..none of them replied me and i cant get them O_O i better submit my edocumentation AGAIN and my medical appointment AGAIN..

if not fine of $10000 and/or jail. what the. corrupted mindef O_O. ask people to submit, go for medical exam..then tell them invalid ask them take again. if i had one million, i wouldnt tolerate such nonsense.

i would just ignore them and pay 10k. i cant be bothered with people who cant be bothered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home