Androne

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The church at home

Was having quiet time just now..i took my guitar, i can still remember that feeling last week. i hated myself..i told myself ill never touch guitar again. but as i sat on my bed..

i decided to put aside every distraction..even the lights. and yes, my room was dark. quiet and i was alone. and there i played and worshipped God with songs that just come out of my mouth at an instant.

and im not a good singer..and i was physically and emotionally drained. i couldnt play e guitar well also cause im sooo physically weak and drained... but i just sat there..in e dark..closed my eyes and worshipped. and the presence of God saturated my entire room.

and on e spot i remembered what i learnt in GOTP..that when e presence of God comes into your room, it becomes the holy of holies. and i just cried buckets as the presence of God touched me deeply and as i began singing love songs to God..

and man..i sang like a hopeless romantic..haha..not because of who i am but because of who He is. i looked at all the wonderful things He has created and im sooooo small compared to everything in the world..but He died for someone like me, He died for someone like you.

thats why sometimes...when im tired, stressed and drained..whenever i enter my room..it just feels different. because i know my room was saturated with e presence of God the night before. tts why when ppl come in my room and lay on my bed they can fall asleep peacefully hahaha.

because every fibre of my room..from my walls, to my bed..to my comp and chairs and pillows..have been soaked in e presence of God. and well..for my bolster, its definitely soaked with the tears of an imperfect person, serving a perfect God! soaked in the tears of a person that said, "God i am nothing..take all of me, in exchange for all of You.."

cg @ rhonda's later tonight. im shagged and tired. havent slept well for 2 weeks already. and gotta rush project AND modules. but God will show Himself strong!

finally i can get to talk to someone later tonight!!!! Gosh i think i forgotten how i sounded like O_O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home