Androne

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

No mood to blog

just got my IHP results..dun wanna talk abt it.

yesterday queeny came to my hse for guitar. so funny sia, play on my MSN calling people darling and dear..lolz.

yesterday LP called me. it brightened my day. thanks :D

having a lot of things on my mind right now. just went to renew my passport today. okay, so im NOT going off this week, but its in october. still, it makes no difference..:S and i dun wanna go..arrgh damnit. T_T

reached home at 6, immediately fell asleep. just woke up a few minutes ago, scanned my comp, got a few blue screens, restarted and scanned again. dang. my comp is falling apart again. :s

this thurs will be goin down to expo at 730pm for muso pract...'will try'...:S

somehow i dun feel like talking. i dun feel anything anymore. im always getting emotionally attacked. im always having troubles and problems. it seems as though im e only one around who has em. feels as if, im more of a trouble than something else. it feels like im always needing encouragement instead of being an encourager. im always needing help instead of helping other people...i feel so selfish, i feel so weak...

it seems ROSE Online is the one thing that's closest to me now...i feel so far away from everybody. sometimes i few those who are close to me shld stop being my friends, ill bring more trouble to them than anything else. i find myself a bother, i dun want them to be burdened by my burdens..

i dunno..im stone. my heart feels so heavy...:s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home