Androne

Saturday, September 09, 2006

CG and OPM

well, its 6.20am, reached home at 6am. prayer meeting was awesome! talk about it later :D

someone save me, im super awake now..even though im yawning and my eyes are tired! but im hyper!!! hahahaha somebarddie storpp meh! lolz. its like 720am now lolz!!!!

went to cut my hair today. talking to my hairstylist jus made my day! haha..friendly guy, fun to be with..chat, jokes, etc. 1st person i talked to for e day! haha

then suddenly received a call frm bao say im needed to play for cg. e night before adam told me i didnt need to cus wayne didnt send me e songs. so i prepared to leave for wayne's place after my haircut. had my bible, pen, wallet etc...but no guitar on me.

so wad to do..? panic!!! lol. in e end, bao asked me to bring e amp instead. well, didnt really use e amp also. so put in e boot of wayne's car cus after cg he would send me and bao to church for OPM.

and so, i took a cab, rushed down to wayne's place. spent $19++ on hair, and $13-15 on cab. total of more than 30 bucks a day. and e day before i paid bao his $30 out of $50 - guitar lesson fee.

when i reached wayne's place, it was already 430pm. then wayne suddenly came up to me asked me to play 4 songs. i have to tab 3 out of 4 songs myself, before bao came. i almost fainted! 30min b4 cg, suddenly ask me to play 4 songs. i dunno how i did it, but i did it.

i got a shock of my life! where to get guitar? wayne passed me his. strings rusty though, very uncomfortable for my fingers. pick not as good, but it was all i had at tt time. just nothing else. i hardly even know e new songs wayne requested. havent even tried playing, let alone practice!!!

but i managed to get e rhythm and chords on e spot. something i never thought id be able to do. no doubt God uses what YOU HAVE. even though it may be insignificant, little. yet i could feel e presence of God during PnW.

i was havin other problems at tt time, so i was kinda overwhelmed by everything...

was deeply impacted, touched and ministered by wayne's testimony...

after cg went to prata house with the dudes and dudettes..lol. e prata was nice. wouldnt recommend e dinosaur though haha..

after tt sat wayne's car with bao, yiling, jing liang (spell correct? :S) and esther.

man it was e most exciting journey! hahahaha. cus wayne kinda lost directions. sent esther home first. on one hand, JY's mom was screaming over e phone on e other hand, everyone else was like...oh no, how to go woodlands ah? frm where we were..lol

at one pt dunno how wayne ended up at thompson road LOL. it was intense, but exciting haha. losing your way and havin to resort to silly things to get direction. like opening e side window and horning at e taxi driver to get his attention and ask for directions, as well as TRYING to get other passengers to talk through e side window..

i said trying cus theres this guy who seemed to stare intently at e traffic light, waiting for a green, and wayne was stuck again. we tried to get his attention but we couldnt. lol. instead, i saw his wife next to him, DIGGING HER NOSE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA....oh man....

then got one time yiling was talking on e phone, askin for directions...before tt bao called his dad whos a cabbie to ask for directions too. then thinking yiling was talkin to her dad or uncle or something..yiling passed e phone to bao..

then e first thing he said was: hi uncle...

and guess what..

it was no uncle!!! it was wenrui!!! HAHAHAHAAA....we were like..cracked up..lolz i cant imagine wenrui's reaction when he heard: hi uncle! hahahahaha...yiling was like: hi what uncle??? its wenrui lor! haha..bao's reaction was stoned, everyone else cracked lol

okay...moving on..

so we managed to send yiling and JY home. i just know tt wayne left a good impression on JY's dad. :D and so..with 30minutes left, and time ticking...we rushed down for OPM. not only was time of e essence, there were times, wayne was in between e turning lane and e straight lane at e traffic light...and he was like askin..left or straight? left or straight...? hurry! no time already!

then in e end turned left, cus it was so near e kerb already..lol in e end tts how we ended up at thomson rd..and further down is like orchard already and we're supposed to be at woodlands lol

OPM was awesome! its been MONTHS!!!!!! ive been waiting for this moment and i dun intend to let it slip me by...NO WAY! lol.

first session was e usual stirring up session, PnW, general prayer, impartation, etc. then during e first break went to cafe had tasty noodles haha...and 2 packet drinks. while drinking met up with Shiying outside e media control room...(did i name it correctly? lol), e last time i ever stepped in was when i was still doing lvl4 for e first few weeks in ministry, during fri service, and i would go into e media rm to watch svc when BS kicked off.

had some conversations with her...then she was like: are u crazy? sick still go jogging? hahaha yes i was...well, at THAT TIME tt is..lol. couldnt take it anymore. haa.. we all deserve a round of applause..haha stayed through! yeah! *clapclap..XD

session 2 was e usual, DETAILED prayer. we prayed through e prayer list in groups of 2-3..FOR AN HOUR! haha. it seemed long but when me and bao got into it, we realised time flies very fast and we still had like one third of e prayer list uncompleted! LOL.

then another break. it was more relaxing cus i had already eaten and filled my empty stomach during e first break hahas.

then e last session, ministry session...its e best part! =) those who endure TO THE END will be saved! :D e atmosphere was so strong. even though we only had bro poh's guit and the keyboardist. ps zhuang gave an altarcall for those spiritually dry and lost e first love as well.

its all about opportunities...

it was e most intimate time for me during tt moment. 1st session was e 'combo' session (i named it, haha), 2nd session was e 'stretching' session and e last session was e ministry session :D

well, i was greatly and deeply touched by e love of God. there was one intimate moment, while we were singing First, in my spirit, i saw Jesus walking to me. He sat down, took out a golden guitar! man! :o and He sang to me (as we sang e chorus):

My first love, forever you will be
My first breath, you're e life in me
My first joy, e world can never take from Me
My covenant with you, Andrew.....

i jus teared like crazy in e presence of God...all this while ive been singing to Jesus, then this time, He sang to me...

im His first love, forever i will be, im precious to Him

im His first breath, His breath of life breathed in me, im the life in Him - He delights in me.

im His first joy, God loves all of us equally, AND individually. He loves to fellowship with me, we enjoy each other's company..

His covenant with me, will never be broken. He will always be there for me, even when i am faithless, He remains faithful...

there are a few touching intimate moments with God. first time was when God said, 'Im sorry..' when he say me in e state i was then, depressed. then God said, 'thank you, for...i appreciate it', and now, Jesus sings this song to me...nothing could melt my heart more than e unconditional, eternal love of God! =)

He reminded me, why i feel e way i am now. ive been seeking my guitar more than i sought Him. ive been trying to chase after a dream tt was only meant for God to carry me there...

then i remembered e song we sang in e 1st session tt made me tear on my knees: im coming back to e heart of worship...ure looking into my heart..ill bring u more than a song.

i remembered when God spoke to me: your primary calling is not just to be a cg guitarist, ur primary calling is not just to lead one day, but your primary calling is TO ME...

tt ringed in my head over and over again...all in all, despite everything tt i tried my best to do, God is still drawn to my heart, He cares more about my relationship with Him than anything else. i could become e best guitarist in e world, but for what use??? gain e whole world and lose my own soul? at e cost of my relationship with God???

talk abt growth...why no growth? its because all this while...we say that WE want growth. WE wanna do this for so and so, WE wanna reach out to so and so..WE, I, ME, MYSELF...

stop weeing and start youing!!!! what YOU want, how YOU want it done, who YOU want me to reach out to, when YOU want me to invite....

stop living YOUR life and start living GOD'S life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home