Androne

Friday, September 08, 2006

Back!

wads back? my electric guitar! back in my room! hahaha..

well not really...when my amp went down, i went to bao's hse for lesson and i brought my eleguit there and since i had no amp at home, i left it there.

today after lesson, bao lent me his MICRO-AMP that does sound micro at all..lol thanks bro.

now i found out wads keeping my days long and boring..MY ELECTRIC GUITAR!!!! lol

i cant live w/o it. my life feels complete when i got it back and played on it in my room for e first time. haha. man e 1st chord i played was a C chord, it was for e song First. and e moment i strummed e first chord on my eleguit, e presence of God filled the room.

my wife..hahaha...:s

BS was good. ps aries was anointed, good and funny :) hahas.

finally OPM has come! i have been expecting yoouuuu! lol friday combined cg i HEARD, no one told me anything. like anyone ever tells me things..lol

then after tt prob eat, fellowship (if have time) then go for OPM...yea...i MISS MISS MISS SOO SOO MISS OVERNIGHT PRAYER MEETINGS..:D its gonna be great..XD

in case ure wonderin why i changed my background? its becos e site which e previous textured background is based, is down, so my blog had a white bg. but e features are still there.

and why i choose this? no idea, think it kinda fits my mood right now..lol not tt e color and style represents something..its jus appeals to me...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home