Androne

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Mucish nose, dry cough...jogging!?!?! (PG Content)

im probably the craziest clown on earth...

just went jogging just now under the 1pm sun, along the road downstairs for 2 rounds. okay, i admit, my stamina is kinda rusty cus e last time i jogged was before my FYP.

but tts not e point, e point is tt im still sick with my dry cough and muscish (there might not be such word) nose...kept on coughing every 20-30minute.

during the jog, i was coughing every other minute...

i dunno why i had to push myself to far, i just couldnt take it anymore. e only person i could let it all out on was God...and MYSELF. as i was jogging, e Holy Spirit kept on telling, look after yourself, dun push yourself too hard, its not good for you, etc, etc. at one point He even asked me to stop, cus i was forcing pain upon myself...and in my heart, i was like, 'oh f**k' here, 'oh f**k' there...and i told Him, no, i wont stop until...(this and that)

i was deliberately trying to wear myself out and hoping that i would just faint along e road, see if anyone will notice and mebbe i could forget about all the things tt are going through my mind. i was coughing almost nonstop for a moment, it felt as though my throat was gonna bleed again...

my stomach and chest area, esp my throat, was in great pain partly cus i din eat much in e morning, but i pushed myself even more...finally i couldnt take it...i slowed down and rested towards e end...in my heart i was like: cant i just forget about everything, why mus removing the pain in me an even more greater pain?

i walked up e stairs to my unit. took my clothes off and went and sat on the shower floor. leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. i almost cried but i couldnt, felt no more emotion, was just tired, in pain and exhausted...

as i closed my eyes, i could feel sweat flowing down frm my forehead all over my body, arms and legs..still coughing a little here and there..with all e burdens in my head, to carry alone, just me and God...

no one was online at tt time and there was noone i could talk to..

to my surprise, my nose became more efficient in clearing the mucus after e shower, i could blow my nose easily without stuggling..e mucus just kept coming out and there was so much i could use my fingers and pull em out as they dripped down, out frm my nose...

its not ur normal everyday mucus, it sticks and it stretches long..kinda looked like c-men..lol anyway, told u this post would be PG..lol

but yea, exercising not only burns calories, it also removes toxins in ur body. at a more rapid rate. cus when i stood up frm e shower floor, there were BLACK SPOTS and small BLACK PATCHES on the floor!!!

i was like..man..didnt know human sweat contained so much toxins as well, well..wadever those black spots are...on e floor...

mebbe its just bcos im sick...so more toxins to clear? hmm..

right now my nose is cleared. though e mucus are forming back, but at least i can breathe comfortable now and my breathing is more or less cleared for e moment, and i can smell!!! yes!

and i stopped coughing! cus my throat and nasal is cleared...for now, though e phlegm and mucus is still forming cus im still sick..but its like a throat and nasal 'cleanup'..^^

i can taste my food!!! yeah!

tink im gonna try go jog every afternoon cus e roads are pretty empty downstairs, ppl at work and students in sch and stuff...so hardly anyone, except one or two at e bustops along e way.

then not only can i lose calories, i can clear my throat and nasal so that i can enjoy my food! wahahaha...

KO is havin maintenance now, so ill guess ill go find something else to do..IF theres anything that interests me..lol

well, gonna go for BS later..guess im all alone again..

lonely..im so lonely..i have nobody..im on my owwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn.....=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home