Androne

Saturday, September 02, 2006

1st E420 cg and Sat Svc

well, ill start off by first declaring e end of my 3/12 fast..haha yay. but now im a bit weak though, developed heatiness bcos of something i ate. then it worsened today into bad dry cough, a phlegmish + heaty throat and a mucish nose...had a slight fever here and there..

later i have to wake up at 430am and reach expo by 7am to do stage...itll be my first time. i dunno how im gonna do it. to be alert, to have a good countenance and to present myself well.

before cg on fri, on e train there was this lady that came in and stood in front of me. i couldnt tell if she was pregnant or some other reason. i was thinking is she pregnant or e other reason. i was afraid to give up my seat to her..in case she say..'so you think im ***?'

then i waited one station...then e HS spoke to me: Trust me, just give up your seat for her, she'll be happy and she'll appreciate it.

Then i said: but is she really pregnant or its just...

HS: trust me, she is..

took me awhile then i decided to take e step of faith, and gave up my seat for her. i couldnt tell cus she was dressed casually. to my surprise, she smiled and said 'thank you'...:) and that smiled brightened my day..:D

went to payar lebar with lizhen and adam to have dinner at the kopitiam next to e old church. after that went to wayne's house.

my first cg was super tricky..i dunno how i did it but i managed to pull it off. e only bad thing was tt wayne said my volume was too soft..hmm haha okay, i can change e volume next time. though i felt it wasnt soft le..haha

it was super challenging, e songs almost all in random....

today svc was good, even though i was like coughing and sneezing throughout e svc..:s

fellowshipped after cg and makaned at bedok. it was good. 2 sisters tts amused me was melissa and xing ru (or xinru), haha...man almost everyone got tricked lol...and one didnt realise he got tricked even after he was told he got tricked lol..

happy teletubbies! LOL! lightning Dipsy and the nose hair thats so long that you could flip it over your head! hahahaha...i see ps kong do it e 1st time i couldnt stop laughing hahaha....=p

on e way home it was even more whack and insane..lol. too many things..haha

sick sick sick...serve serve serve...ahhhhhhhhhhh......STAGE!!!!!!! i need rest rest rest!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home