Androne

Monday, August 21, 2006

First

First - CHC (GanKC)

I love, because You first loved me
I live, because of what You gave
You died, showed me how to live
Your mercy taught me to forgive

You came and poured Yourself so free
Your blood washed away my shame
And now I can live again
I'm more of You and less of me

My first love
Forever You will be
My first breath
You're the life in me
My first joy
The world can never take from me
My covenant with You
Jesus

Your love falls down
Your love falls down
Your love falls down
Over me

nice song tt keeps ringing in my head today. :D yesterday was serving. kinda missed sermon here and there. sorry guys if i could not post e notes. ill try to do e impossible and come up with one ASAP..haha. hmm...

yesterday it was an emotional day for me. having missed 3 important events in a day. i only had 2hrs plus of sleep then woke up at 5 plus, got ready, and shared a cab down to serve. i had a bad stomach again in e morning cus i seldom eat breakfast that early. but thank God it subsided.

had some problems at e start of service in a conference area, was doing overall IC. childrens' church in conf rm 1, their audio was live feeded into e overflow area outside...LOL. luckily tt was before service and with help frm elvin, we managed to correct e live feed so that during service, e overflow area wont suddenly go:

'girls go! boys go! girls go! boys go!' hahaha...

was tired. feet was aching and felt little feverish when i got back. helped rongfang burn a CD. she passed my bro one HUGE chunk of CDRWs my jaw almost dropped out when i saw it LOL. well, while burning i decided to take a rest. little did i know i rested till 7 plus, almost 8!

missed so many things. failed to finish what i started and i was feeling at my lowest point. it felt as if it was FYP period again...

it was at tt point in time, when i thought i lost it forever...missing one on something so important..that God once again reminded me that delay is not denial and that whatever God has spoken, it will come to pass, even if you missed, even if its gone, even if its dead...

it was during tt time when God sent someone whom i encouraged and strengthen just a few days before, to do exactly the same thing for me. e conversation started off as a normal chat on MSN..sharing problems, helping one another, loving and caring for one another..

but shortly after it became more emotional for me..as i shared, thoughts and emotions began to be released. that was when God stepped in and spoke through this special person, convicted my heart and spoke right to the very core of my being.

the only person ive cried to over the phone, was Evan. and for the first time, while chatting with this person. tears flowed down my eyes and i wept uncontrollably. God just touched me through this person in a special way.

after talking to this special person..i did my QT for awhile and i had an intimate time with God. one thing He said to me that touched me right where i needed to be touched e most. He said to me: Thank You for sacrificing. I see your heart, Andrew...I see your desire have always been to be a blessing to others. Thank you for being an example and I appreciate it..

all e while its always been...thank you Jesus...now its God Himself thanking me...i was so touched and ministered..i just wanna thank 5 persons in my life right now..

i wanna thank cinth for being my listening ear, liang wei and shing for helping me with e notes. ill do my best to come up with a good one soon. thank you pam, for being there for me, for being more than a friend/sister..

but of course, thank you Jesus..for the chance to live again..for Your grace that never ends. always..i will sing Your praise...

at tt point as i listened to the song Thank You, i was in e presence of God...like a child once again...i was in love all over again..

remember..love is more than just an emotion, love is freewill, love is a choice. a person can do nothing and you can fall in love with him/her, a person can do so much and yet fail to receive your love...

when was the last time you had childlike faith to believe God for anything and everything?

when was the last time you experienced your first love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home