Androne

Monday, August 14, 2006

Holidays now, more or less, and its worse! LOL

its more boring now..lol

i hate to say this..but..I MISS LESSONS!!!! LOL!

arrgh, when will a new game come out? lols. my brain is decomposing..if i dont maximise the use of my brain soon..lolz. hmm, arbernard svc this wk. yeah! lol. oh btw, its not 'arbernard' its A.R. Bernard..lol ^o) hmm...

but i serving on last day...noooooooo i wanna attend e sermon :S

initially i wanted to put the song 'First' by KC on my blog, then again..i dont think so. lol. went to JP jus now, yea..e first person tt talked to me in real-life, in the entire day..is this really nice lady at the JP 7-11 cashier.

sometimes, what you do might just be a job to you, but to someone else, it could mean the world, just that simple smile could make someone's day.

my first love, forever You will be
my first breath, You're the life in me
my first joy, the world can never take from me
my covenant with You, Jesus

like this song..:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home