Androne

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Please close your browser now :S

Andrew,

you did not turn up for your project viva today at 2 pm.

we are giving you another chance to do the viva.

Date: Friday, 4 Aug 2006

Time: 2 pm

Place: Blk 31-06-12

If you fail to turn up again, you will deem to have failed the viva.

(Mr Dimuthu has sent out some information earilier on how to prepare for the viva. Please follow the guidelines given.)

regards,

mr seow


so...wad now? i dunno. i dun wanna think about it, im stuck, but not stuck...huh? i mean, look at the state of my system, it doesnt even look like one, let alone function like one...:S will it make any difference whatsoever even if i attend it?

pleeeaaaassseeeeee, LET ME MOVE ON!!!!!! ARRGH!

seriously, i dun feel anything at e moment right now. its been one whole year of stagnation. i cant stand it! arrgh, i cant move on! let me move on!

ive been enduring this nonsense for over 400 days now...since one month after i started my FYP, i knew it was going nowhere, i wanted to stop and move on, but noooooo, i cant, i have to camp for one whole year literally doing nothing about it. jus stoning, staying at home almost every single day, with no one to talk to, no one to have lunch with, no one to even play games with, and ive lost my passion for games...in fact...

for a whole year, i stoned, and stoned and stoned, trying to move on but i cant..i have to wait! arrgh, one whole year, ive been longing to be free from this torment, free from this static, dead, unprogressive process and move on...

let me move on!!!

now it came back to haunt me..

let me move on!!! arrgh...i hate being frozen, i hate being stagnant, i hate being trapped by circumstances and not being able to move on even though i wanted and tried very hard to. i cant change project, i cant turn back time, i cant redo, cus it makes no difference, i cant do something new, i cant...urrgh i dunno wad to say..

now my parents are even wondering if i have sch or holidays...I ALSO DUNNO MAN!

yesterday i went to JP, stepped out of my house, e first time in like dunno how many weeks!!! it felt weird, it felt weird walking past people i dont know, it felt weird looking at people i dont know, it felt weird being surrounded by people i dont know....arrgh what is happening to me??

it felt almost claustrophobic...it felt so weird, if someone were to talk to me i might even freak out. was playing SC2 halfway when i suddenly started mashing the controls and joystick and fragging 2 different challengers 3-0, 2 of each were PERFECT K-O matches, as in i didnt even lose my health...not tt im pro, i dont admit i am pro in tt game...it felt as if i had to release something in me on those ppl who challenged me in tt game...

everyone tt walked past me, i dare not look at e person...almost every person and stranger who i came across with, it felt as if i had to escape from them. although they are pretty harmless..

but dun worry, im not depressed, im doing fine actually. so fine in fact tt i dont feel un-fine anymore...huh? i dont make sense..yea i nv do..lol

u might not believe it, but im smiling as i type this post..lol. huh? blur? yea..thought so too...

i met Denise via friendster not too long ago, and myspace if im not wrong. she asked for my number so we exchanged numbers. chatted with her on e phone for e first time today...yea it wasnt too bad...

e last time someone asked me for my number was liping, well know her for some time now, we're cool at e moment, supposedly too busy with our own lives..lol it was a...'interesting' experience lol, whenever she comes to my house and try to 'kidnap' my baby pillow...hahaha...

downloading half-life2 episode one at e moment...1.3GB cant wait to play it..e storyline is so intense so thrilling, it keeps me going. if not ill probably (like joanna said) become a vegetable..:S

then again..

LLLLEEEEETTTTT MMMMMEEEEE MMMMOOOOVVVEEEEE OOOONNNN!!!!!!! lolz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home